[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Playing NA-servers from EU -bypass lag?

RavyravenRavyraven
Reactions: 500
edited June 2017 in General Chat

I love MS and recently returned. The EU-server feels dead and ghost-like, and i would like to meet people.

Though, when playing on a NA-server i struggle with: -Loot-lag -Potion-lag -Quests having delays -Teleport-skills being delayed

Fighting seems to work fine. And havent dared to try a pet to see if it resolves looting

Is there a way to make it bareable?

Sincerly a mapler who wants to socialize sometimes as well as grind :{

No Comments1
Best
Write a comment

Comments

• foussiremixfoussiremix
    Reactions: 2,335
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Ehh thats strange
    I play on NA servers but i live in europe and I dont suffer so much from delay and lag.
    I only suffer much from 2x exp lag.

Hmm but i don't know how to reduce the lag.

Well you know, Nexon server
  • RailBirdRailBird
    Reactions: 2,450
    edited June 2017
    The (pet) loot lag, potion lag and other things you've named are just GMS things. It has nothing to do with your location and connection to the server.
  • RavyravenRavyraven
    Reactions: 500
    edited June 2017
    Used a ping-tracker to find put wich channel had less lag. Cant belive i didnt think og that. Its acctually bearable to play now. Got a pet as well.

Even though the pet lags, it still picks up what its suposed to. Thanks guys
  • ZepaisZepais
    Reactions: 610
    edited June 2017
    Basically nothing you can do about it. If you're far from the servers, it will lag.
    A pet does the job, it loots really fast unlike the normal looting lag.