[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Dream Breaker

PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
Reactions: 5,265
edited June 2017 in Rants and Raves
You know, I'm glad that Nexon always puts its players first. *looks at forum section* Oh.

Do you guys know how long many of us have been waiting for Dream Breaker? Do you have any idea how hard it is to farm Lachelein symbols without drop gear? Nexon has done some really stupid things. From the chat log spam from various events, to removing Game Launcher, even to removing Remote Effects. But this irks me the most, especially since this should have come out the first patch of the update. It seems like Nexon just wrote down the benefits of the update onto paper and drew them out of a hat at random, because this is utterly ridiculous. I would have been totally fine with getting Union/Legion (and maybe even skills) later on. The problem with this is you guys are probably going to release Dream Breaker on August 9th, a month and a half away from now. That's a LOT of symbols we're missing out on.

You know what, you guys might as well not release it at all, it's not like symbols are a pain to get. Maybe you guys will get more money from people cubing for drop gear. Oh wait, you guys will be nerfing that too soon, without increasing the symbol drop rate (shocker).

Venting feels good. I await the defenses.

Comments

• Xenon92Xenon92
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited June 2017
    I was expecting dream breaker after this patch as well lmao

because in KMS, they had dream breaker first and then came 5th job along w/ hard lucid

Wonder Winter (December 22)
    Dream Breaker
    Mu Lung Dojo Formidable Foes

Evolve (January 5)
    New 5th job skills for all jobs
    Lucid Hard Mode

Union (January 19)
    Maple Union
    Omega Sector

Arcana (February 9)
    Arcane River’s 4th area: Arcana

Source: https://orangemushroom.net/2016/12/21/kms-ver-1-2-269-maplestory-beyond-wonder-winter/
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    It sucks but at the same time I'm glad we got Union first.