[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

PSA: false ban after multiple disconnects - Reboot

acceljulesacceljules
Reactions: 420
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Hello, I have just gotten banned approx 30 min ago for trying to do my yuu garden dailies (hopped around for centipede).
Now, I am saddled with a month long ban that expires pretty much when this new event is done.
I am pretty crushed about this whole thing, and I guess I am posting this so that other players don't meet the same fate that I do.

Comments

• acceljulesacceljules
    edited June 2017
    The category I was banned under was "hacking". Never hacked, obviously.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited June 2017
    send a ticket to support
  • acceljulesacceljules
    edited June 2017
    wasn't an appeal, was a PSA. apparently other people have had the same thing happen to them when I posted on Reddit
    IKizaruIPreet
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

The forums are not the medium to appeal bans of any nature.

Please file a ticket via support;

http://support.maplestory.nexon.net/

That being said, we did see some users receiving bans during the server issues. Please file a ticket.

Yeah something about what you said sticks out to me like a sore thumb. He clearly was not here to medium out any vent or dismay. At least when I read it from a non bias perspective it sounded to me like he was sharing an ingame experience more so then capitalizing on what you nip picked on.

This is general chat, not 'key words get you flagged central'. Toodles.
    Preet