[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

question about the maintenance

camra94camra94
Reactions: 760
edited June 2017 in General Chat
Will I have time to get all my boxes or is this one of the days I'm just gonna have to miss?

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited June 2017
    As long as there's 3-5 hours left before the next reset, you can get both Override Box Event and the TakeOver Event.

There's only 2 box events I'm aware about and you didn't mention which.
  • YuuikoYuuiko
    Reactions: 1,130
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    You'll have time if you stay up till like 7 AM lmfao
    elzanni
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    Reactions: 530
    edited June 2017
    Depends strongly on the times you are able to play and be on. Sadly this sort of thing does occur after a major patch, but none the less it does occur. Hopefully Nexon will reimburse it's players accordingly or in other words enough to quell the masses.

I as well think they should extend the override event but we all know that isn't going to happen. If anything they should compensate players with a full days worth of event coins don't you think?
    SuperPikaBros
  • camra94camra94
    edited June 2017
    Oh i forgot to say in the takeover event. i got to play a full 20 minutes before this maintenance and crashes around 4 times. so hopefully there are at least 4 hours available with my allotted time to play..and i guess i'm pulling another all nighter because of maple
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    edited June 2017
    camra94 wrote: »
    Oh i forgot to say in the takeover event. i got to play a full 20 minutes before this maintenance and crashes around 4 times. so hopefully there are at least 4 hours available with my allotted time to play..and i guess i'm pulling another all nighter because of maple

Safe to say you love this game ^_-
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited June 2017
    I just wanted to play around with my new 5th job skills T__T
  • camra94camra94
    edited June 2017

That too! Mercedes finally got a skill I love again

• MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited June 2017
    camra94 wrote: »

That too! Mercedes finally got a skill I love again

Riding... Sylvia was it? *shrug*

That one reminds me of the Evan hyper attack, but on steroids, and with a unicorn XD
  • XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    I don't even care about the boxes, I'm just having a good time as a Shadower. I'm not even 4th job yet.
  • IKizaruIIKizaruI
    edited June 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »
    I don't even care about the boxes, I'm just having a good time as a Shadower. I'm not even 4th job yet.

Aye, my alts a Shadower, fun when I overlook the fact I messed up his dark sight LOL