[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Move character error notices to the combat tab

RayKudaRayKuda
Reactions: 1,280
edited January 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Lot of character notices end up spamming my chat box too much it makes it a little harder to read my chat. It would be nice if they were moved to the combat tab since they are combat related. For example these lines:

You may not use the skill yet.
Not enough Mana for this skill.
This skill cannot be used here.
You are not high enough to use this skill.
You don't have enough Ammo.

and also "XX Honor EXP obtained." This is also a big chat spammer

http://i.imgur.com/qOaIbUl.png <<< pic of what I'm talking about

Video of me training at chu chu island. chat being spammed too much
  1. Do you support this suggestion4 votes
    1. Yes
       100% (4 votes)
    2. No
       0% (0 votes)

Comments

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2016
    That would be cool, i just don't know if they would do that, these chat spams are really annoying indeed.
  • SgfSgf
    Reactions: 745
    edited June 2017
    i support this, why cant you customize what is shown in your chat window, playing a blaster i basically cant have a guild at all because between (not enough ammo) and (dynamo gauge needs more power) spamming my chat constantly i cant read anything at all, they really should have thought more about this...
  • DiscordOfColorsDiscordOfColors
    Reactions: 965
    edited June 2017
    i can't show enough support for this! i would also like to add: fix chat scrolling while in combat; if there's guild+bl chat and you're grinding and you want to scroll up to see what you missed the chat will move up like crazy, i assume its because of the exp/loot that's being in combat tab