[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Where are the majority of the cash shop items?

Jesus1254789Jesus1254789
Reactions: 610
edited June 2017 in Maple Marketplace
I remember there being ALOT more items in the cash shop and I can't seem to find the select few that I really want.

Btw, how do I get 5 o'clock shadow?

Thanks!

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited June 2017
    Items are rotated in and out weekly. Most permanent, tradeable items are in the Premium Surprise Style boxes (and, as a result, can typically be found in the free market or auction house for mesos). If an item isn't present, you can request it.

Also, I believe 5 o'clock Shadow should be under Equipment>Face accessories, as I believe I saw it in there recently.
  • Jesus1254789Jesus1254789
    edited June 2017
    That's great to hear! I can wait then.

What day do they rotate the items?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited June 2017
    That's great to hear! I can wait then.

What day do they rotate the items?

Typically around Wednesday, give or take.
    edited June 2017
    Ok, I'll keep a mental note.

Now, what if you have a certain outfit in mind, but the time you have the other outfit pieces and you're waiting for another to come from rotation, the other outfit pieces expire?

So, say if I got a shirt and paints, but I'm waiting for some specific shoes, I have to wait for those shoes to come from rotation while the time on my shirt and pants begin to expire? (It's still 90 day limit?)
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited June 2017
    Ok, I'll keep a mental note.

Now, what if you have a certain outfit in mind, but the time you have the other outfit pieces and you're waiting for another to come from rotation, the other outfit pieces expire?

So, say if I got a shirt and paints, but I'm waiting for some specific shoes, I have to wait for those shoes to come from rotation while the time on my shirt and pants begin to expire? (It's still 90 day limit?)

Well, yes, if they're temporary. Usually people try to obtain permanent items rather than rebuying temporary ones over and over.
    edited June 2017
    And the only way to buy permenant is through the free market or buying style boxes or are there more ways? Thanks again, this is very helpful!
  • NeospectorNeospector
    edited June 2017
    And the only way to buy permenant is through the free market or buying style boxes or are there more ways? Thanks again, this is very helpful!

Those are the two primary methods. Permanent equips do sometimes go on sale, such as transparent equips, as do packages, such as the Beast Tamer equips. Watch the news for the sales and see if there's anything you like.