[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Monster Park's level limit should be REMOVED

RedLeafHeart777RedLeafHeart777
Reactions: 930
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
At least during the Breakthrough event.

Once you hit level 160 without completing Lv. 140 and 150 missions, you won't be able to enter Intermediate Monster Park anymore.

If that happens, you can't complete any more Breakthrough missions because you must finish the previous mission in order to accept the next one.

I doubt Nexon will do anything about this issue, so make sure you complete all Breakthrough missions before you hit 160.

Comments

• XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    For the sake of because I thought of it, to be fair Monster Park is a great place to go for leveling, especially once you hit level 140+ which is when Breakthrough quests begin, and I think they intend for you to stop grinding for a few minutes to look over here and "prove your worth", but I'm not one to speak when I almost forgot all about it in the first place.
    But I do agree, I'm not a fan of content being locked behind being overleveled simply because of how easy, though monotonous, it is to blaze past all minimum level requirements.
    Just to add on to what RedLeaf said, maybe consider doing both monster parks once you are done in your training spot. You have to move around anyways, you may as well knock out the monster parks now.
    Lilyflower
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited June 2017
    I really like monster park reborn more than the old monster park because it's great for lvling.
  • MindlessMiroMindlessMiro
    Reactions: 300
    edited June 2017
    Yeah... problem is I went to horntail during 2x with 2x card from RP shop, MvP exp buff and a 2x coupon and I made more than 10 levels so I missed one of the missions. Fun stuff. D:
  • MaktFFMaktFF
    Reactions: 510
    edited June 2017
    Same thing for me. Went to horntail because i was tired of grinding thinking i would not level that much but leveled enought to pass the level cap of monster park. There goes hours playing wasted. #FeelsBadMan #GoodJobNexon
  • RedLeafHeart777RedLeafHeart777
    edited June 2017
    Yeah... problem is I went to horntail during 2x with 2x card from RP shop, MvP exp buff and a 2x coupon and I made more than 10 levels so I missed one of the missions. Fun stuff. D:
    MaktFF wrote: »
    Same thing for me. Went to horntail because i was tired of grinding thinking i would not level that much but leveled enought to pass the level cap of monster park. There goes hours playing wasted. #FeelsBadMan #GoodJobNexon

KMS had the same issue as well, but they fixed it by letting you into intermediate monster park regardless of your level if you have the breakthrough quest. I guess GMS nexon can't be that smart.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    Should have had no limit like the old one. 7 entries per day isn't bad and we can only buy more entries with reward points. It really sucks.
  • iHateForumsiHateForums
    Reactions: 560
    edited June 2017

KMS had the same issue as well, but they fixed it by letting you into intermediate monster park regardless of your level if you have the breakthrough quest. I guess GMS nexon can't be that smart.

Correct me if im wrong but the last breakthrough event aloud us into the dungeons @ ANY level? Atleast thats how i remember it, now i am at lvl 173 and unable to complete the lvl 140 breakthrough requirements.. Feelsbadman#

Remove the level cap to monster park for breakthrough kay thanks
  • SlatymateSlatymate
    Reactions: 2,150
    edited June 2017
    Peep wrote: »
    Should have had no limit like the old one. 7 entries per day isn't bad and we can only buy more entries with reward points. It really sucks.

You can get more entries by doing events (for example, the current Override shop sells Monster Park pass daily). You have a chance to get additional Monster Park entries if you are MVP silver or above. Also, you can purchase Monster Park entries with NX in the Cash Shop.
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited June 2017
    Oh I missed it under time savers. Still shouldn't cost though.
    edited June 2017
    Correct me if im wrong but the last breakthrough event aloud us into the dungeons @ ANY level? Atleast thats how i remember it, now i am at lvl 173 and unable to complete the lvl 140 breakthrough requirements.. Feelsbadman#

Remove the level cap to monster park for breakthrough kay thanks

I was taking a break from Maple around that time, so I don't know how last Breakthrough event was like. Anyway, I DO hope that they would address this issue in tomorrow's weekly maintenance...
    edited June 2017
    Welp, just checked the maintenance notes and not a word about this issue. I guess I'll have to burn a character during the burning event and do it on that char. Well done, Nexon.