[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How do people level legion mules in reboot?

ShirtShirt
Reactions: 510
edited July 2017 in General Chat
I've been seeing a lot of people give the excuse "leveling to 200 is so easy now" to alleviate the stress of the legion system. But I just can't see how. Sure, it's literally 100x easier than in old maplestory, but for me, I still have to wait for a 2x event and/or use a lot of exp modifiers to motivate me to level once I'm level 170+.
The thing is that, once mobs get to that level, they become exponentially stronger. I've been leveling a Jett for the breakthrough event, and even with starfall's OP damage, it takes7-9 starfalls to kill mobs excavation site 2 and 5-6 to kill the stumps. She's currently at 200k range fully buffed (w/ MP pots, cold winter energy, and the like), and if override gear didn't exist, I would've spent at least 100mil getting her to that range by starforcing pensalir gear. And that STILL doesn't give enough range to decently kill mobs. I'm guessing I would need to spend 700mil on a regular class (without an OP FMA) to level at a decent pace.
Back to the title, are there any tricks, or do I just have to deal with it?

Comments

• HeinekenHeroHeinekenHero
    Reactions: 2,060
    edited July 2017
    well i think few people are geting 40 lvl 200 mules lol think they mean lvl 140. And 200 is easy fi you're funded then you can put mesos on mule accounts to give them enough range to reach 200 in a few days. Otherwise unfunded players will have to struggle to get gear, but can still easily get 200 in a week.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited July 2017
    It's hard mentally that's for sure. My recommendation is take it slow, I know most people want to get their legion system as high of a rank as possible before the half off event ends... but don't burn yourselves out. Play and enjoy the game at whatever pace you feel is the most reasonable for you :)