[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Shadow Partner/ Manifest Projector

BaconRagerBaconRager
Reactions: 1,210
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I would like to make a suggestion to these skills, seeing as I main a Xenon and it COULD become relevant to other classes.

My suggestion is this make Manifest Projector a toggle skill between having it as an activate skill for a timed XX duration, or the other option on the toggle is that it takes so much damage before its destroyed.

The reason behind this suggestion is that the Xenon is pretty good up until late-ish hunting levels, Projector gets destroyed really easily in the junkyard maps, I don't even want to imagine how it is in the dark world tree. Constantly having to rebuff this is quite unpleasant and disrupts training ALOT.

Other suggestions/feedback are welcome if it's constructive.

Comments

• DaxterbeerDaxterbeer
    Reactions: 7,195
    edited October 2016
    you are lucky, dual blades and other thieves need to stop summon their shadow partners. xenons can move
  • Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    Daxterbeer

you are lucky, dual blades and other thieves need to stop summon their shadow partners. xenons can move
    Pet auto buff for the win, for the win so so hard

Also pretty sure he is not lucky, (from memory) the projection skill that xenon's use have a durability of sorts, whereas ours simply have a buff timer.
  • BaconRagerBaconRager
    Reactions: 1,210
    edited October 2016
    Ya that's exactly what I meant, we have a durability, which at higher levels, Manifest Projector virtually becomes useless.
  • ForumKousForumKous
    Reactions: 1,085
    edited November 2016
    I have no problems with manifest projector, I like the way it is to be honest :D