[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

P/C Occult Cube(s)

anomalyravenanomalyraven
Reactions: 500
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hey! I'm a returning player who is looking to make a little money for potions and eventually some enhancement upgrades, and so I'm wondering about how much Occult Cube(s) go for in the Free Market right now. Not planning on becoming a millionaire really, since I play kind of casually but I thought this event was quite nice and that it would be possible to make some cash, so what's the lowest I could go without being scammed out of a good-ish deal?

Thank you in advance!

Comments

• Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    Instead of buying Occult Cubes I would suggest doing Monster Collection by Exploration. The 24 Hour Exploration gives Occult Cubes in packs of 5.

But in order to unlock Exploration, you need to complete a row set in order to Explore.

To unlock more slots for Exploration it requires more monsters to be collected.

Monster Collection and Crusader Codex are two different things, so don't mix them up.

If you're still planning to buy Occult Cubes you should mention your server name, and you should also check Auction House which can be accessed through the menu tab in town.
    anomalyraven
  • anomalyravenanomalyraven
    edited July 2017
    I would only be selling the little amount I find from the Override boxes myself but your tip seem like a more reliable way of getting more, thanks! Oh and I'm playing in Europe, Luna.
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited July 2017
    I would only be selling the little amount I find from the Override boxes myself but your tip seem like a more reliable way of getting more, thanks! Oh and I'm playing in Europe, Luna.

Oh, I may have misunderstood the intent. Occult Cubes from Monster Exploration are only tradeable within account.

As far as I know, you can only get tradeable Occult Cubes through Override Boxes. I'm not sure about prices for Luna but continue to check the Free Market and Auction House to have at least some prices to reference.
    anomalyraven
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited July 2017
    theyre around 19 mil if you see any over that price, dont buy them
    anomalyraven
  • SockerfriSockerfri
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited July 2017
    45million
  • kennyabsillikennyabsilli
    Reactions: 715
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    You should probably include the server as prices differ between them:
    in MYBCKN its around 30m
    in windia it looks like it goes up to almost 40
    and in scania its 35-45
    edited July 2017
    I dont know how you guys see them for 20+ when I see them for 19mil in windia. The art of negotiation.
  • LordheavenLordheaven
    Reactions: 200
    edited July 2017
    I sold 2 of mine for 70m each in Scania :D
    edited July 2017
    Now that the event is over for now until the second part, prices will go up since the supply was cut off.
  • anomalyravenanomalyraven
    edited July 2017
    I've been using Auction House the last couple of days, making more than enough meso and it made me realize why Free Market was so empty. :D Last time I played, people were still fighting for all the rooms in FM but I like this much better.

Thanks for the tips and all replies!