[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Is there ever going to be a true world merge?

KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
Reactions: 1,075
edited June 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I've been playing MapleStory since before pirates came out, and over the years, I've created several characters on different worlds. After a while, I settled down, so to speak, on Khaini, where I made the most friends and knew people who played on that server IRL. When they did the world merge event a year or two ago, I was able to move all my characters across the rest of the worlds to Broa - the "main" world in the Broa/Khaini alliance.

My problem is, I'd like to have all my characters on a single world, especially now since the new Legion system allows for even more all-character buffing opportunities. So my question is - is there ever going to be any event or game system or world merge where characters are allowed to move between worlds, so that I can finally have all my characters together?

I have permanent cash shop items on several characters on Broa, as well as some decent gear, so I don't want to just write them completely off if there's ever going to be a merge or transfer of some kind.

It'd be great if I could get an official response from a member of the MapleStory staff.
Alkobykrsk

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited June 2017
    Back during that World Leap event, when people complained about only being able to transfer to the "main" world of each alliance, Artasi promised that the next one would allow for moving characters within alliances or to alternate worlds of the alliance.

There hasn't been a "next one" since, I think. At any rate, there hasn't been an option to unify one's forces in an alliance on one world, as you want to do.

I think the option is way overdue. Even if we don't have a full World Leap event, we should at least let people move characters between worlds in the same alliance, as we were promised so long ago.
    Kushkrsk
  • KelpTheGreatKelpTheGreat
    edited July 2017
    Just bumping this, hopefully someone will see it.
    krsk
    edited July 2017
    Aaaand another bump, still hoping I'll get a reply from a mod.
    krsk
  • OkhuraOkhura
    Reactions: 4,185
    edited July 2017
    We have been forwarding all the suggestions and feedback for world merges :)
    krsk
    edited July 2017
    Thanks Okhura! What I really want is to be able to get my characters from Broa to Khaini, so either a world merge or a character transfer event would work for what I want.