[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Attacking Without a Weapon

ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
Reactions: 1,975
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Why are Pirate classes able to normal attack without a weapon equipped? Could this, please, be implemented to all other classes?

Comments

• tracyhoodztracyhoodz
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited July 2017
    cause pirate always have a hook on their hand and a stick for a leg they can use.lolol
    CodeDonutsPlyoAtomicLairFirewolfslayer
  • SpiritFoxGamingSpiritFoxGaming
    Reactions: 1,535
    edited July 2017
    omg... i forgot Pirates could attack without a weapon LOL. I can't believe I forgot something like this.

I never had the balls to reach 30+ back in the day on a Non-Weapon Pirate, With how easy it is to level now I am kinda wanting to.

To bad game is down still LOL, 100% going to attempt this when it is up :D
    ChroniusNightmareLairHakufuFirewolfslayer
  • ChingTheMonkeyChingTheMonkey
    Reactions: 1,165
    edited July 2017
    That's part of why I like pirates so much. It's awesome because I could go around punching people without any weapons or anything. I don't know it just feels different from when you equip your knuckles. Itfeels especially nice doing it in Friendstory, where your abilities are already superior to everyone in the world, and it shows.
    Firewolfslayer
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited July 2017
    What if you find out you got hacked and your weapon got taken in the process? You'd kinda be sol if you don't have the means of finding a replacement due to technical difficulties with a passive that all classes should be entitled to.
    Firewolfslayer