[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Can Hayato stack Willow Dodge vs Bosses?

DragooooooooonDragooooooooon
Reactions: 1,060
edited July 2017 in General Chat
It's one of this class main damage buff, up to 30% damage increase, synergize well with phantom blade, pretty much doubling my range, this would allow to beat hard mode bosses, but the problem is it only activates if you make a successful dodge, after Shimada heart nerf hayato would benefit greatly with this extra 30%, is it possible to activate it during bossing?
    No results for this poll

Comments

• XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    It should be possible to trigger during a boss, but the thing is that it all relies on your ability to walk into the enemy to take touch damage.

What I hate is the fact that Dual Blades have a similar skill, but they also have Mirror Image, which triggers Shadow Meld every time the Mirror Image is attacked, so DBs have it better compared to Hayato.
    JettLuvsUDragooooooooon
  • DragooooooooonDragooooooooon
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited July 2017
    There's not many bosses you can walk into that i know of,sadly