[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Thunder Breaker Vs Hayato (New main)

MeikosMeikos
Reactions: 630
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Hello guys
So after iv`e done all my mule and legion mules are level 150 atleast i am looking for main !
I like the linestory and attack speed of TB
And i like the flashy and overpowered 5th job of hayato 132lines in 1sec for 1Boss
What do you guys advice me from your personal experience and give me the reason why should i pick your choice
i love them both really they both are intresting me but main is a main and i need to pick only one so what you guys prefer and vote in the poll
write your a reason if you can !
Peace <3
  1. Do it for the main !25 votes
    1. Hayato
       40% (10 votes)
    2. Thunder Breaker
       60% (15 votes)

Comments

• XenomataXenomata
    Reactions: 2,595
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Well... when I think of both classes, they both have their own fun ways to combo around the map...

TBH, I'd say Thunder Breaker. Not becayse Hayato isn't good or anything, but because Thunder Breaker can maintain their maximum number of achievable buffs while Hayato's Willow Dodge is a really iffy buff that isn't exactly easy to maintain for the damage it gives him. In comparison, Thunder Breaker mostly just has to maintain a steady "combo" to keep their Lightning Counter up and the boost of damage from comboing skills together and using... whatever the giant red tornado is called.
    Though on another TBH, I don't remember TB all that well. Though I did level up Hayato lately, and I personally feel he has TOO MANY attacks that can all still be utilized well into 4th job, where Thunder Breaker has just enough attacks to do everything they need to do.
    MeikosRissaness
  • MeikosMeikos
    Reactions: 630
    edited July 2017
    Xenomata wrote: »
    Well... when I think of both classes, they both have their own fun ways to combo around the map...

TBH, I'd say Thunder Breaker. Not becayse Hayato isn't good or anything, but because Thunder Breaker can maintain their maximum number of achievable buffs while Hayato's Willow Dodge is a really iffy buff that isn't exactly easy to maintain for the damage it gives him. In comparison, Thunder Breaker mostly just has to maintain a steady "combo" to keep their Lightning Counter up and the boost of damage from comboing skills together and using... whatever the giant red tornado is called.
    Though on another TBH, I don't remember TB all that well. Though I did level up Hayato lately, and I personally feel he has TOO MANY attacks that can all still be utilized well into 4th job, where Thunder Breaker has just enough attacks to do everything they need to do.

thank you for your reason you intrested me with your answer
    looking for more asnwers to make me sure i really like this jobs they are my favorite !
  • BrendiruBrendiru
    Reactions: 530
    edited July 2017
    I'd say go for TB. I love their refreshing animations with the water skills, really eye-appealing. Also, better mobbing, faster leveling. I got both to level 160+ if that matters
  • TheOutlanderTheOutlander
    Reactions: 1,230
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Thunder Breaker, its my opinion but I felt that the Cygnus Knights overhaul was the greatest job reorganization that Maple has had.

Not that I dislike Hayato mind you, but I feel that the class still needs to be polished, after all KMS doesn't really apply revamps to region-specific characters and GMS only fixes them once every 5th blue moon after all the planets align.

Just one pro-tip if you go with TB, stack lots of pots. Their defense aint the best.
  • SayjinxSayjinx
    Reactions: 750
    edited July 2017
    i would go with Hayato. I personally think it is a fun class to play, plus the samurai concept is kinda cool. The damage may not be the highest in the game, but the fun factor for me is the main reason i main.

TB does have flashier animation and is also fun with the combo combinations.

Try both and see which is more fun for you to play.
    TheOutlander