[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Being Able to see the Trio Event after Teleporting

HoneyWaterHoneyWater
Reactions: 2,245
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Okay I should Try to Explain this More because i didn't have enough space..

So, I usually Go to DPQ (Dimenion invasion) to get Override Boxes and etc.

So i also did DPQ for the Ballon Trio Event (It was an event not so long ago) It was like the Latte Event(you had to and Fill up the Balloon by collecting amounts of Helium, so its almost the same as the Latte Event)

The Helium Dropped more often than the Latte or.. idk, that's how i see it rn o_o
So I also went to DPQ to Fill up my Balloons, Then i did the the 4 stages (The group of Big and Small Monster attacking, Horse Boss, 3 portal that brought out Small Monsters, Then after some of the Flying Skeleton Finished Dropping there little Green Bombs a group of Flying Skeleton just Comes out of one Hole or something (Best Stage to collect boxes and Loot = 3) then the little prism Tower, that after u destroy it u just clear the wave of the little skeletons) Then after those It teleports you, there u could Fight Hilla, the Big Monster and Turtle Looking Monsters that come from Both Sides, then the Magnus Little Shield Monsters (I'm so sorry that i don't know the Monsters name x_x i'm not good at remembering Names p_P) but when u get Teleported, your Trio Event Tab Closes and That sucks because you would Waste Extra Latte, Helium, when u could just Keep Claiming and Collecting :/, or at least when u Claim it late, it could Save the or Latte U collected after it was Maxed.

So like... It would be Nice if the Trio Event Tab would Stay Open when you get teleported to the Last Stage in DPQ c:

Thanks for Reading ^^!

Comments

• PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2017
    A better way I'd prefer is if you'd get the rewards automatically, provided you have space, or let us open it in DIPQ.
    JettLuvsU
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »
    A better way I'd prefer is if you'd get the rewards automatically, provided you have space, or let us open it in DIPQ.

Getting the rewards automatically would defeat the entire purpose of keeping you alert, watching and clicking, instead of grinding mindlessly.

I think the best solution would be to have DIPQ (and Evo Lab as well) not hide the notification icons. They should behave like, say, Commerci Voyages, which keep all the notifiers but disable specific quests that could teleport you out of the map.
    HoneyWaterIts2Sharp4U
  • PonPonPonPon
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited July 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    Getting the rewards automatically would defeat the entire purpose of keeping you alert, watching and clicking, instead of grinding mindlessly.
    I don't fully agree with this.

If it automatically claims rewards then we don't have to wait for the cat (?) to pop up before we can claim it. This brings a ton of frustration in case of misclicking (due to looting lag and killing lag) and delay. You know the feeling when you finally click that small button after so much lag, but it doesn't respond because that cat doesn't pop up yet.

Otherwise just get rid of that cat pop-up so that we don't need to wait for it to claim the rewards
    PirateIzzyJettLuvsU
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    What if you could just Collect the Drops and slowly just Place it in the Latte?

Like you would collect it then you would Open a Tab and just Drag it in, I don't know if they should make it One by One, because that would at least take some effort to put one by one, or like some amount of group for like the /100 mugs o_o

so it would create less lag and we wouldn't have to waste a lot of Cream Either

I do agree with AKradian but PonPon has a point with the Lag o_o, Maplestory do Seem to Lag when you have to Kill an Amount of Monster, or Collect Monster Drops o_o, and how the Cat Mug take times to Claim before it finally Show the Picture of the Mug being Full so you can claim it o_o
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited July 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »

I think the best solution would be to have DIPQ (and Evo Lab as well) not hide the notification icons. They should behave like, say, Commerci Voyages, which keep all the notifiers but disable specific quests that could teleport you out of the map.

I prefer this solution. I sometimes forget to open it up before I start DIPQ...and then I regret it afterwards.
    HoneyWater
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited July 2017

If the game actually let you claim the reward instantly upon finishing a latte (or any of these types of trio events) instead of having to wait for it to register that you've completed it, I'd be on board with that. Because the way it is now can mess you up in stages such as DIPQ, where you waste a lot of lattes trying to wait for the item to claim. And if it were automatic, then lag wouldn't be as big of an issue.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    They should really make the drops for the latte's higher . _. the Helium for the Balloon event dropped like crazy if i remember correctly x_x

also rip to the people that won like 1 bil on their Pink bean xDDDD