[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Implementing KMS voice lines

XoonXoon
Reactions: 500
edited July 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
My suggestion is to put an option to switch between English and Korean voices of any characters that have voicelines. For example, when Xenon first came out (in EMS), the voice was in Korean, and it sounds so cool ! Now it's an english one that don't fit as much as the KMS one :/ It make a large impact on the gameplay.
Since we all love to see anime in original dub and not crappy English dub, why not MapleStory ? (Excuse for my poor English <3 )
  1. Would you like to see KMS voice in-game ? (For example : Xenon / Kaiser / Luminous / Demon Slayer)13 votes
    1. Yes
       62% (8 votes)
    2. No
       38% (5 votes)

Comments

• PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited July 2017
    As there is no option currently to turn off voices I would also prefer to choose the Korean voices over the English dub.
    XoonSlicedTime
  • ToraAlluriaToraAlluria
    Reactions: 780
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    I would rather turn them off completely rather than change them. they don't effect gameplay, and they are repeditive and annoying.
    Seerow
  • XoonXoon
    Reactions: 500
    edited July 2017
    I would rather turn them off completely rather than change them. they don't effect gameplay, and they are repeditive and annoying.

You can turn off the voice of character in game options, i rather hear nothing from my Xenon rather than his english voice x_x . My suggestion here, is to just add Korean voice, and you can choose in options between eng or KR one, or simply put on OFF the voices, like we can do atm
  • PeepPeep
    Reactions: 3,950
    edited July 2017
    You can't unless you turn down one of the settings completely which controls other sound effects too and you miss out on those at the cost of turning the voice off. At least that's how it is for Aran.
  • XelthineXelthine
    Reactions: 1,525
    edited July 2017
    Leave the english voices alone! add a choice if you want english/korean voice instead.
  • ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Xelthine wrote: »
    Leave the english voices alone! add a choice if you want english/korean voice instead.

Um... that's exactly what was suggested here, unless this post was edited since you wrote that.