[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Completely confused with vanishing journey

foussiremixfoussiremix
Reactions: 2,335
Member, Private Tester
edited July 2017 in General Chat
Could someone help me a bit?
I am kinda lost.
I did all the quests in the small town but now i am in this rocky place but i need 40 arcane force for the mobs there but I only have 30 arcane force.

I thought I get a normal arcane symbol after the quests where you collect the memories.

Also i have problems with gear progression.
I play on reboot

Comments

• ShadowParadoxShadowParadox
    Reactions: 1,185
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    For Vanishing Journey you get a temporary Arcane Symbol after defeating the 10 monsters at the start however you have to clear the storyline in order to get a permanent symbol. the storyline requires facing mobs with arcane force of 40 and 60 so it may be a good idea to do the questline with a friend/guild. once you have completed the storyline you can do daily quests to upgrade your arcane symbols arcane force.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,955
    edited July 2017
    Yeah you have you do the quest line with 30 arcane force until you unlock the dailies.
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Maybe some people in nameless town can help for the quest since most have like more arcane force.
    edited July 2017
    Add OnëFörAll, Ill be on in the morning
  • foussiremixfoussiremix
    Member, Private Tester
    edited July 2017
    Thanks for the help.
    I am gonna add you.