[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

add Make certain nodes not able to be disenchanted

SgfSgf
Reactions: 745
edited August 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
With item guards for all your equipment and arcane symbols there still is a problem, NODES! nodes can still be freely/accidentally disenchanted whether this is by mistake or from being hacked. Many people have accidentally disenchanted the wrong nodes, even level 25 nodes, and it makes your heart sink and you feel completely discouraged that you're now and forever working from behind, something should be done to make it harder or temporarily impossible (just like item guards) to disenchant the wrong nodes, this seems like an easy quality of life change that should have already been considered.

Please for everyone's sake hear this suggestion!
  1. Have you ever accidentally disenchanted the wrong node?5 votes
    1. Yes
       20% (1 vote)
    2. No
       80% (4 votes)

Comments

• CatoooloooCatooolooo
    Reactions: 5,625
    edited August 2017
    I feel like the "something that should be done" is players paying attention to what they do.

disassembling a node is a multi-click process, made that way to try to make you pay attention to what you are doing.

this is why there is a warning message saying "are you sure you want to disassemble that node?" before you finally disassemble it into node shards. If you click the OK button without checking if the node you're disassembling is something important or not then I feel it's you, the player, that needs to do something about that issue.
  • HoneyWaterHoneyWater
    Reactions: 2,245
    Member, Private Tester
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »
    I feel like the "something that should be done" is players paying attention to what they do.

disassembling a node is a multi-click process, made that way to try to make you pay attention to what you are doing.

this is why there is a warning message saying "are you sure you want to disassemble that node?" before you finally disassemble it into node shards. If you click the OK button without checking if the node you're disassembling is something important or not then I feel it's you, the player, that needs to do something about that issue.

SALUTATION :)

Well When you have a lot of Nodes to dis-assemble, some can slip . _.
    that is what an Accident is called.
    It's possible to accidentally dis-assemble a node, even if you pay attention. No one is perfect c:

it's also Annoying trying to Dis-assemble each node one by one (If you buy a lot)

but There's an Update in KMS where you can dis-assemble a group of nodes.

pCQJ3mn.jpg

^ that picture is from https://orangemushroom.net/2017/04/20/kmst-ver-1-2-049-voice-of-mapler-job-balancing/
    all we can do is just wait for the Update to come :/
    SgfSlicedTime
  • SgfSgf
    Reactions: 745
    edited August 2017
    Catooolooo wrote: »

As perfect as you want to make yourself sound, accidents still do happen, which is why item guards exist and why a change to add something to protect players from themselves seems right at home along side item guards, its just a quality of life option that people would have access to much like nobody Makes you have to use item guards but you can.