[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Heroes of Maple Bugged

SupafuzzieSupafuzzie
Reactions: 500
edited August 2017 in Bug Reporting
I'm on my level 203 Night Lord going through Heroes of maple for the first time--I can't get past Act 1.
1. When I pick up the torch when going into the cave, there's this big white ball surrounding me, and I can't see anything around my character, only outside of the ball.
2. After playing aran, and defeating the demon soldiers to save Lilan, when the officer says don't come near me, I'm back at Evan and I can't do anything to progress the story. Clicking does nothing, entering the portal does nothing, coming near him does nothing.

Comments

• NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited August 2017
    The first issue is possibly your graphics card. The blockbuster uses a screen filter that changes the color of the map, so it's possible your current graphics card isn't rendering it.

The second issue has been known to occur on occasion; I personally only experienced when I had been recording. Try a full shutdown of your computer, and closing out of any recording/voice chat programs may help.
  • SupafuzzieSupafuzzie
    edited August 2017
    Neospector wrote: »
    The first issue is possibly your graphics card. The blockbuster uses a screen filter that changes the color of the map, so it's possible your current graphics card isn't rendering it.

The second issue has been known to occur on occasion; I personally only experienced when I had been recording. Try a full shutdown of your computer, and closing out of any recording/voice chat programs may help.

Okay I'll try that and update what happens.
  • SupafuzzieSupafuzzie
    edited August 2017
    Hmm shutting down my computer seems to have done it. I also have seen someone say to go through the text more slowly and I also did that... so I'm not sure which occurred but yeah I'm through. Thanks!