[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.251 - GO WEST! Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Item disapeared - due store glitch / bug

Ch20isBackCh20isBack
Reactions: 300
edited August 2017 in General Chat
Hey
Day after the server check on Friday, 11 August 2017 around 6:30 AM PDT, I logged into my char and noticed that all the items i had in my FM merchant disappeared..

Day before on Thursday I logged on my char and closed my store before the SC starts, few sec afters the SC started and my game crashed.

When i logged into my char after the maintenance , i noticed my items disappeared from my inventory, and they were not on Fredrick - Store Banker either.

I think that the fact I close my store to close to SC made the items disappear, I created ticket describing the issue and what i got back as response is that

"I understand that your items disappeared from your inventory. First we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the removal of illegitimately generated equipment. This decision was made to combat hackers, discourage the usage of exploited equipment, and address an issue with the game's state of balance caused by these items. Illegitimately generating equipment undermines the hard work of our legitimate Maplers and we’ve taken action against a number of exploiters. Please note that we do not condone the usage of exploits, hacks, and real life currency trades under any circumstances. We will continue to monitor reports of hacked equipment and ask all Maplers to please be cautious when engaging in the trading of suspicious items."

It seems just an auto response from support due all tickets regarding item deletion.

The case here is CLEARLY not the same:
1. Dupe deletion only happend once and this case is from the server check that happend month ago.
2. some of the items that disappeared were items like: Enjoyable Winters, Clean Absolab Shoulders, Unique 5 Star Tyrants Boots, Epic CRA Armor etc that all been purchased through game coin shops.

Comments

• IcydropIcydrop
    Reactions: 655
    edited August 2017
    You should send a follow up reply ticket to nexon
  • Ch20isBackCh20isBack
    edited August 2017
    i tried few times they keep giving me same answer for duplicate items which is clearly not the case...
  • Ch20isBackCh20isBack
    edited August 2017
    Hey
    Day after the server check on Friday, 11 August 2017 around 6:30 AM PDT, I logged into my char and noticed that all the items i had in my FM merchant disappeared..

Day before on Thursday I logged on my char and closed my store before the SC starts, few sec afters the SC started and my game crashed.

When i logged into my char after the maintenance , i noticed my items disappeared from my inventory, and they were not on Fredrick - Store Banker either.

I think that the fact I close my store to close to SC made the items disappear, I created ticket describing the issue and what i got back as response is that

"I understand that your items disappeared from your inventory. First we would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused by the removal of illegitimately generated equipment. This decision was made to combat hackers, discourage the usage of exploited equipment, and address an issue with the game's state of balance caused by these items. Illegitimately generating equipment undermines the hard work of our legitimate Maplers and we’ve taken action against a number of exploiters. Please note that we do not condone the usage of exploits, hacks, and real life currency trades under any circumstances. We will continue to monitor reports of hacked equipment and ask all Maplers to please be cautious when engaging in the trading of suspicious items."

It seems just an auto response from support due all tickets regarding item deletion.

1. Dupe deletion only happend once and this case is from the server check that happend month ago.
    2. some of the items that disappeared were items like: Enjoyable Winters, Clean Absolab Shoulders, Unique 5 Star Tyrants Boots, Epic CRA Armor etc that all been purchased through game coin shops.
  • WarrenftwWarrenftw
    edited November 2017
    Ch20isBack wrote: »
    Hey

did u got your item back?