[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make item UNTRADABLE

bastiyangbastiyang
Reactions: 805
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hey there, Maplers!
I'd like to ask you if any of you found a way to make your item (claw, in my case) untradable, so you can transfer its power to a sweetwater weapon. I have a perfect-30%-scrolled utgard weapon, and since it meets all the requirements except for the "untradable" part, I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so.

It'd be a big pitty if I can't transfer my utgard to my sweetwater. It cost me a lot to make and I didn't know one needed it to be untradable to be able to make the transfer BEFORE I started scrolling :(.

Thank you very much!

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    There is no way to make an item untradeable.

I think you'd have a better chance suggesting that Nexon change the transposition function to not require that the source item be untradeable.
    TBH I have no idea why that restriction is there. Back when Commerci was introduced, all level 140 and 150 items were untradeable-on-equip. So I don't know what the designers were trying to exclude.
    bastiyangRelic118
  • bastiyangbastiyang
    Reactions: 805
    edited October 2016
    A pity, I hope they change it :(. I've seen lots of people complaining about the commerci transfer thing. Thanks for the fast reply :)
  • YonaxYonax
    Reactions: 3,016
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    bastiyang
    bastiyang said:

Hey there, Maplers!
    I'd like to ask you if any of you found a way to make your item (claw, in my case) untradable, so you can transfer its power to a sweetwater weapon. I have a perfect-30%-scrolled utgard weapon, and since it meets all the requirements except for the "untradable" part, I'd like to know if there's a way to make it so.

It'd be a big pitty if I can't transfer my utgard to my sweetwater. It cost me a lot to make and I didn't know one needed it to be untradable to be able to make the transfer BEFORE I started scrolling :(.

Thank you very much!
    As far I'm aware only for the sweetwater transposing part needs an untradeable item.
    Therefore I'm afraid you gotta transpose it first to empress or fafnir before transposing to sweetwater.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Yonax
    Yonax said:

bastiyang
    bastiyang said:

Hey there, Maplers!

Thank you very much!
    As far I'm aware only for the sweetwater transposing part needs an untradeable item.
    Therefore I'm afraid you gotta transpose it first to empress or fafnir before transposing to sweetwater.
    The normal transfer hammer doesn't preserve scrolling, and also drops potential rank to epic (if it's higher).
    Sweetwater transposition preserves scrolling and enhancement stats, and potential rank (but not lines).