[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Question about the World Leap.

IvangoldIvangold
Reactions: 2,985
edited August 2017 in General Chat
So, friends wanna transfer, but they are indecise, i wanna know how many characters can a person transfer? Is it up to 40 characters? It doesn't say any limit in the Patch Notes.

Comments

• ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited August 2017
    This the first World Transfer I have seen that did not have a 6 person limit, if I recalled correctly. Instead it states, "Each character may only be moved once." Thus, it should be as many characters as you want, but it can only be moves once! Choose wisely young mapling.
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited August 2017
    Modesty wrote: »
    This the first World Transfer I have seen that did not have a 6 person limit, if I recalled correctly. Instead it states, "Each character may only be moved once." Thus, it should be as many characters as you want, but it can only be moves once! Choose wisely young mapling.

Interesting, but i didn't know you could move more than once before, well, this will be pretty good.
  • ModestyModesty
    Reactions: 1,005
    edited August 2017
    Ivangold wrote: »
    Modesty wrote: »

Interesting, but i didn't know you could move more than once before, well, this will be pretty good.

I don't think you can, but they stated that there is an obvious limit for those other ones. This one states per character. ^.^