[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Damage Skins

5toxic5toxic
Reactions: 505
edited September 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
I know kms has enabled players to be able to hold more than 30 damage skins and it has come to my attention that this may or not be implemented into gms, but whether it might be I would like to ask for it to be added into gms now or as soon as possible, being that there are over hundreds of damage skins and yet so little space to save all of them. Not to mention there are multiple players who experience this issue and I would hope that in less than a months time this could be implemented into gms.

Comments

• bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    we'll probably get this eventually, we've been following kms pretty closely.
  • Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited September 2016
    till then just make 30 mules lol
  • VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    It's very very rare that we get KMS updates ahead of schedule. In fact the only example I can actually think of is that when Kinesis was released. The class had its skills balanced in a way that reflected Kinesis several patches after its KMS launch.

If this is a feature that KMS has already implemented then the wait won't be too bad either way though.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited September 2016
    VerusAstrum

It's very very rare that we get KMS updates ahead of schedule. In fact the only example I can actually think of is that when Kinesis was released. The class had its skills balanced in a way that reflected Kinesis several patches after its KMS launch.

If this is a feature that KMS has already implemented then the wait won't be too bad either way though.
    if i remember correctly one of the patch near or during 5th job had a bunch of conveniences added in as well as optimizations.

• Sweetheart123Sweetheart123
    Reactions: 1,285
    edited September 2016
    mounts would be nice too
    some mounts don't stack { onyx mounts off top of my head }
    like either stack able or pouch like souls have
    bigger soul pouches would be nice as well
    i mean there's how many bosses for daily's that drop souls
    and there's only 8 slots in the pouch?
  • VerusAstrumVerusAstrum
    Reactions: 2,820
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    Pimppi said:

mounts would be nice too
    some mounts don't stack { onyx mounts off top of my head }
    like either stack able or pouch like souls have
    bigger soul pouches would be nice as well
    i mean there's how many bosses for daily's that drop souls
    and there's only 8 slots in the pouch?
    This will be even more relevant when the soul collector book becomes fleshed out in the upcoming months. Sort of a scary thought for those of us with lots of junk in our inventories.
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2016
    It would also be nice if there's an easier way to look through our damage skins since we can see only 1 at a time. Maybe show them as icons like the medal collection list?