[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Anyone else getting this message when....

bootlickerbootlicker
Reactions: 1,475
edited September 2017 in General Chat
...you chose your world from the start up screen? "The Concurrent Users in This World Have Reached the Max. Please try again later." Everytime I log on now this is all I get. The game is unplayable. I play on El Nido on the GRAZED server. It's practically a ghost town so there is no way it's full. Seriously, Nexon.... fix this **** for real. It's gotten beyond the point of annoying. You've made a game that is unplayable and all your maintenances have done nothing to make the original problems any better. Now we are getting all new issues and glitches.

Comments

• bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    Never mind, I see they on the main page they are doing individual maintenance on our world tonight. That news wasn't on the launcher but I feel stupid now for not looking there first. My bad.
    Lilyflower
  • FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    hahahaha grazed hitting max concurrent users, that's a good one.
    bootlickerWZrk