[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

If you really want the lag and d/cing to stop

SaifsSaifs
Reactions: 1,015
edited September 2017 in General Chat
The best course of action is to show you've had enough and hit nexon where it hurts them the most. Their Wallet! just don't buy NX it's not like you can use it with all this instability anyway. That is the only way we can show that we've had enough of this crap and we're not going to put up with such poop service.

Comments

• GeminiaGeminia
    Reactions: 2,370
    edited September 2017
    Yeah, see, that's a double-edged sword. "Want to show them you're fed up? Don't buy anything!" and then later "MapleStory is shutting down because they can't maintain the costs anymore?! Quick! Buy lots of things!"
  • FuschiaFuschia
    Reactions: 905
    edited September 2017
    What do you guys think our compensation will be?
    1000 Reward Points?
    100 Power Elixers?
    Random Gift Box (contains elixers)?
    bootlicker
  • 엘소드엘소드
    Reactions: 775
    edited September 2017
    MapleStory isn't their only game.
    There are enough folks on Mabinogi to pick up the slack that Maplers leave. They just need to release an anime collab outfit in gacha, and BAM! Whales ahoy.
  • chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    엘소드 wrote: »
    MapleStory isn't their only game.
    There are enough folks on Mabinogi to pick up the slack that Maplers leave. They just need to release an anime collab outfit in gacha, and BAM! Whales ahoy.

They just need to fix bugs , optimize, start communicating, ban hackers plaguing specific areas(Better yet patch out those hacks which have not been patched out in a long time)start giving us what we want... oh wait I was dreaming again.
    JettLuvsU
  • SaifsSaifs
    edited September 2017
    Well then I guess we should just keep buying NX like zombies
  • YamiNLYamiNL
    Reactions: 550
    edited September 2017
    Man, i just wanna sit down and enjoy my game.
    bootlicker
  • SaifsSaifs
    edited September 2017
    this is the only solution!
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    Saifs wrote: »
    this is the only solution!

Except for the fact that encouraging crusading against Nexon is against the forum's code of conduct, which means it's not really a solution at all.

http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/6835/code-of-conduct#latest
    Behavior Towards Nexon
    - You are free to express yourself on the forums but not on Nexon's expense.
    - This means we will not allow derogatory comments, threats, intellect insults, "crusades" against Nexon or our users, and other comments encouraging other members to accept a certain ideology about Nexon.
    - We do welcome feedback and constructive criticism.
    - Constructive criticism is the process of offering valid and well-reasoned opinions about the work of others, usually involving both positive and negative comments, in a friendly manner rather than an oppositional one.

We're all lagging here and we all would like to stop lagging (I, for one, would like to browse AH without crashing), but please comment constructively, rather than lashing out.

Close reason: crusading
This discussion has been closed.