[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

The Most "Unique" Look

xChokexChoke
Reactions: 600
edited October 2016 in Off-Topic Discussion
Playing the game today I noticed a specific person who took onto my character's look and found a deep sensation in seeing it as it was unique. Throughout Maplestory we have come to a challenge to find a good unique look for our characters, and with that we come across other players who have also created their own unique in game looks too. With that being said, I would like to see your character's looks or someone else's that you have come across and had a liking for and deemed it unqieu. To start it off here is my personal look that someone had taken into admiration and called "unique".

Comments

• KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    I don't have Maple screenies on hand, but darn if that's not unique! A ghost (with a stache!) in a over sized paper bag! SuWEEEET~U!
    xChoke
  • MrsCuteMrsCute
    Reactions: 790
    edited October 2016
    Would this be considered unique? It was a set I made based off using the violin weapon, which is seldomly seen (if ever) along with the dress.
    Granted the hair and eyes are probably overused >__>
    xChoke
  • KamiNoBeniMizuKamiNoBeniMizu
    Reactions: 1,375
    edited October 2016
    Kawaii squirrel tail desu~
  • ふかせふかせ
    Reactions: 1,475
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I've seen some unique looks in the past and wished I had taken screenshots. But lately, I haven't really seen any "unique" outfits.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    Would this look be considered unique? The hair is pretty new and I've only seen it on one other character so far. I don't think I've seen the face on other characters yet either. Outfit and weapon cover would be a lot more common though since I got them from Maplehood gachapon. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    xChoke
  • KokeeKokee
    Reactions: 660
    edited October 2016
    me and my family are all unique :)
    xChoke