[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

black screen?

jErzjErz
Reactions: 100
edited January 2018 in Tech Support
anyone else having this black screen error? sometimes when i cc too.

Comments

• YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Almost everyone is, between entering/leaving AH/CS/ML, ccing, sometimes even between after putting in pin and before seeing char ig.
    jErz
  • jErzjErz
    edited September 2017
    well looks like its not gonna get fixed its so annoying to close the game...sometimes i dont feel like logging in anymore...cant believe im wasting money on this
  • jErzjErz
    edited September 2017
    this black screen keeps happening, you guys just gonna ignore this? i mean ya'll having this maint but not fixing it but im sure there's another maint coming right and this thing just getting worst now. i cant even play properly cause of this black screen crap.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,860
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited September 2017
    jErz wrote: »
    this black screen keeps happening, you guys just gonna ignore this? i mean ya'll having this maint but not fixing it but im sure there's another maint coming right and this thing just getting worst now. i cant even play properly cause of this black screen crap.

Some players are reporting server instability. You can see some of the channels producing a timeout here, but as you can see numerous channels are still green.
    It's a network issue and there have been and are ongoing attempts to solve it. It's not being ignored, you don't need to create duplicate threads on the subject.