[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Allow World Leap into Windia

Comments

• chaoscauserchaoscauser
    Reactions: 4,740
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Servers are actually probably this dead because people can't even stay logged in you know or even log in.... but they do need merging like what KMS did. No world leaps should be allowed in my view. If the game functioned and nexon actively communicated with us ect , then the game population would rise up again and the need for world transfers/merges wouldn't need to happen.. it's just a waste of resources , those resources are better used fixing things. They should cancel it.
    Michr
  • WingedWinged
    Reactions: 960
    edited September 2017
    Image taken over the weekend in the evening after lag fix:
    jzeu1iH.png
    Z7IKBHD.png

Image taken yesterday:
    ZyEccYX.jpg
    0rH0jHv.jpg

Image taken today:
    Z7fdjqC.png
    cBq84ru.png

• BurritoBowlBurritoBowl
    Reactions: 420
    edited September 2017
    Winged wrote: »
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

Windia will be so dead after this event.. Even more than it already was :(
    If you all don't start listening to the people that make up what is left of this community, this game will die faster than it already is.
  • GurpoptartGurpoptart
    Reactions: 500
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    The current population of Windia is already low as it is, at least when it comes to active players. Excluding Windia from the world leap event is a mistake. The least you guys can do is merge Windia with another server to increase the population.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited September 2017
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

If you all don't start listening to the people that make up what is left of this community, this game will die faster than it already is.

Yeah too many people going to Bera... and since you will be transfered instantly once everyone look at Bera well everyone will start trasfering to Bera.
  • bootlickerbootlicker
    Reactions: 1,475
    edited September 2017
    They should probably merge all the non-reboot worlds and be done with it. The game is in it's final days anyway. There's no need to spread the population thin on a dying game over a ton of dead worlds. Who knows maybe a highly populated world might prove fun enough to bring in some noobs and prolong the inevitable.
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    bootlicker wrote: »
    They should probably merge all the non-reboot worlds and be done with it. The game is in it's final days anyway. There's no need to spread the population thin on a dying game over a ton of dead worlds. Who knows maybe a highly populated world might prove fun enough to bring in some noobs and prolong the inevitable.

Keeping Scania, Bera and Windia will do just fine... (Merging Broa/Khaini with Windia and the rest with Bera) something like that... or perhaps 2 worlds.. but just one is over reacting xd
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    Zouyiro wrote: »
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

Yeah too many people going to Bera... and since you will be transfered instantly once everyone look at Bera well everyone will start trasfering to Bera.

Theres well over 934 people that play maplestory
  • jeanniebeansjeanniebeans
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2017
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

There were 934 people that clicked into that survey less than a day after it was made. 270 of those 934 that voted in the survey are going to Bera, whereas 94 of those 934 people are going to Windia. Therefore that survey is showing you the idea of majority vs minority.

Yes, we all know there are well over 934 people that play Maplestory, hopefully now you know how surveys work :)
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited September 2017
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

There were 934 people that clicked into that survey less than a day after it was made. 270 of those 934 that voted in the survey are going to Bera, whereas 94 of those 934 people are going to Windia. Therefore that survey is showing you the idea of majority vs minority.

Yes, we all know there are well over 934 people that play Maplestory, hopefully now you know how surveys work :)

934 people that participated ina survey doesnt constitute the population. Just 934 people that play the game. Im addressing their point not how surveys work. (I'll take you seriously and assume you didnt understand why I said theres more than 934 people that play. and that youre not trying to talk down to me with that little lesson on surveys because anyone wouldve put 1 and 1 together to why I mentioned that.)

But you do you fella, all the best to you.
  • WingedWinged
    edited September 2017
    R.I.P Windia
    AjQNU8R.png

934 people that participated ina survey doesnt constitute the population. Just 934 people that play the game. Im addressing their point not how surveys work. (I'll take you seriously and assume you didnt understand why I said theres more than 934 people that play. and that youre not trying to talk down to me with that little lesson on surveys because anyone wouldve put 1 and 1 together to why I mentioned that.)

But you do you fella, all the best to you.

Everyone and Nexon already knows "Theres well over 934 people that play maplestory"
    We know that Nexon knows "Theres well over 934 people that play maplestory"
    Personally for me, when i saw your comment i didn't get the point that you addressed
    other than stating the obvious and unnecessary fact upon this subject.
    This is just a survey to show which server will have an influx of players after the world leap amongst the surveyor of approx. 1000 and collect data/sample amongst those participants

• KlaraKlara
    Reactions: 3,385
    edited September 2017
    Arwoo wrote: »
    Hi guys, this suggestion was discussed with the team and we've read all the comments posted in this thread. However, the decision was made final. Windia along with Scania are to remain unavailable in this round of World Transfer.

We're sorry to those of you who looked forward to this event to either join friends in another world or to move over other characters for linked skills. While Windia and Scania are both unavailable for this round of World Transfer due to their popularity, this may not be the case in future events.

@Arwoo Can you please ask Nexon to reconsider opening Windia for this world leap? I'm very worried for my home world's future. Instead of allowing all characters to migrate, maybe limit 6-10 characters to be able to move into Windia? That would allow some growth for our dying server and give Windians a reason to stay.
  • inukiroyainukiroya
    Reactions: 880
    edited September 2017
    Whats the difference between everyone complaining about windia being blocked then everyone moving to Bera lmao. Same thing
  • WingedWinged
    edited September 2017
    Anyone think nexon will change their mind last second before the event :| ?
  • ZouyiroZouyiro
    edited September 2017
    Anyone think nexon will change their mind last second before the event :| ?

Do you know Nexon? The obvious answer is no, they won't.
  • WingedWinged
    edited September 2017
    Brr15IA.png

• IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited September 2017
    I wouldn't mind people complainning, but feels like most that are, are Windia players....