[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Burning Maps after Maintenance

LolaBunnyLolaBunny
Reactions: 2,785
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Is it possible if they can make maintenance reset the maps to 100% rather than 0. When the maps reset after 0%, I pretty much lose interest in training. With the constant maintenances lately, I find it difficult to level my mules to 200 without burning map EXP.
JulyLilyflowerLizardnixNightcrawl3rSesomSlayerFennekinarugulapeterwongdudeRollsMisterKrekeland 9 others.

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited September 2017
    I also don't get why burning field 0% and not 100% after maintenance, They definitely can do that..

maybe to encourage players to spin the marvel machine for firestarter ring? who knows..
    LolaBunny
  • LilyflowerLilyflower
    Reactions: 4,030
    edited September 2017
    That's weird...
    LolaBunny
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Bump, Nexon can this please be changed. The amount of maintenance constantly resetting burning maps needs to changed so it goes back to 100% instead of 0%. Almost nobody likes training their mules on 0-30% exp burning maps.
    BeefLizardnixPirateIzzyBooberpuppy
  • LizardnixLizardnix
    Reactions: 440
    edited September 2017
    This is a perfectly valid request, when I see a map at 0-30% I lose interest in playing, I'd rather wait for it to go 80% or higuer than spend twice the time training on a map.

LolaBunny
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Lizardnix wrote: »
    This is a perfectly valid request, when I see a map at 0-30% I lose interest in playing, I'd rather wait for it to go 80% or higuer than spend twice the time training on a map.

Exactly, I have problems leveling up my mules to 200 because of lack of burning and my personal reason as to why I don't like constant maintenances.
    TheOutlander
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited September 2017
    I fully support this suggestion. It's really annoying to finally get back into the game after yet another unscheduled maintenance and not be able to train properly since you're missing out on exp just because the burning fields were reset.
    LolaBunny
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    Please implement this suggestion, this is punishing the players even more after a maintenance. They should be rewarded for waiting, not punished.
    LolaBunny
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Thanks for the support guys. Hopefully a mod or someone at Nexon can take a look at this soon.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2017
    Completely on board with this.
    LolaBunny
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Agreed.
    Maintenances cut into our training time, and that can't be helped.
    But they shouldn't also make our training less effective for many hours after the maintenance has ended.
    LolaBunny
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    Well, another upcoming maintenance, RIP burning maps again. Nexon please, is it that hard to make it so they don't reset. Just one simple request will help. Majority of the people want this change to happen.
  • PirateIzzyPirateIzzy
    Reactions: 5,265
    edited September 2017
    Well, another upcoming maintenance, RIP burning maps again. Nexon please, is it that hard to make it so they don't reset. Just one simple request will help. Majority of the people want this change to happen.

Nexon is allergic to suggestions.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »

Pretty much.
    Funny thing is, they didn't even announce a maintenance post on their website.
  • choozchooz
    Reactions: 1,815
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    July wrote: »
    I also don't get why burning field 0% and not 100% after maintenance, They definitely can do that..

maybe to encourage players to spin the marvel machine for firestarter ring? who knows..
    Sure, they added a system years ago just so they could make money on a recent addition to the game...
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited September 2017
    PirateIzzy wrote: »

Pretty much.
    Funny thing is, they didn't even announce a maintenance post on their website.

So many maintenances, and having to announce all of them on website, facebook, twitter, and Discord... sometimes one slips
  • SesomSlayerSesomSlayer
    Reactions: 1,185
    edited September 2017
    Fix please. Make burning 100% after maintenance.
    LolaBunny
  • AKradianAKradian
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    And the game is down for unscheduled maintenance again.
    Good time to bump this thread.
    LolaBunny
  • HHG1HHG1
    Reactions: 5,986
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    +1 This is starting to get annoying.
    LolaBunny
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Please change this. It'd be really nice to have, and it's not unreasonable either. Even if the reset to the fields was removed it'd be really nice.
    LolaBunny
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    Thanks for the support and feedback on the thread guys. :) Would like to have this looked into because the constant unscheduled maintenances make it rather annoying. Gonna bump it up.
This discussion has been closed.