[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

UI going transparent in combat

DeathStarDeathStar
Reactions: 1,330
edited October 2017 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
ok can we have an option to disable this feature already?
the only reason I open guild tab/world map/inventory is because im actually trying to look for something
forcibly making them transparent makes everything hard to see
no body asked for this feature and no body likes it as far as I know, yet we don't have an option to stop it
like which genius thought it's a great idea to add this bull into the Tune Down patch???

they are airborne cancer and triggering my autism
fine example of over-engineering and it's pathetic

@OneLetter @Arwoo
Surina
  1. add option to disable windows going transparent while in combat18 votes
    1. YAY
       89% (16 votes)
    2. NAY
       11% (2 votes)

Comments

• ClawStaffClawStaff
    Reactions: 2,950
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
    Whoever voted no, you do realise he asked for the option right? He's not saying to undo the change, just to have the choice to disable it if you want.
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    edited October 2017
    LIKE WHY

200578cbf5.jpg
  • Nightcrawl3rNightcrawl3r
    Reactions: 1,140
    edited October 2017
    Even had a bug where I sat on the big chair from the Masteria questline and that would trigger the transparency.
    Please just give us an option to disable this useless and annoying "feature" already.
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    edited April 2018
    BUMP
  • DeathStarDeathStar
    edited May 2018
    Weekly bump
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited May 2018
    DeathStar wrote: »
    Weekly bump

Typically when a thread is not being commented on, that means people are not interested enough in the suggestion to comment on it.
    Do not bump threads if you do not have anything to add to them. This suggestion was forwarded just last week.
    DeathStar
  • JakeofJakeJakeofJake
    Reactions: 200
    I agree. I think that the tranparent feature is more annoying than it was before they implemented it!
  • Family176Family176
    Reactions: 100
    I logged on the forums just because of this. I'm really disappointed with how Nexon doesn't listen to the players consistently over the years in general. Like not to sound too rude, because Nexon has done some really awesome things with MapleStory.. but we're a great resource to help you improve your game. I'm a game programmer myself, and I know how simple it is to just make an option for the UI not to do something like this.

I haven't played the game in a long time, and getting back today was frustrating because I couldn't even read any of my skill descriptions or items.. I guess I had to wait for my Bishop's Bahamut to leave in order to see any of my windows in-game :/.