[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[Cash Shop] Royal Coupons Not Working on Androids

CapacchiCapacchi
Reactions: 1,330
Member, Private Tester
edited September 2017 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: Cash Shop, Item Functionality

Brief bug summary: Royal Hair and Royal Face coupons are not working on Androids in Reboot. The NPC Android Beautician in Henesys Salon says, "Sorry, I can't do anything for you in the Reboot World."

More details:

In the Tune-Up Patch (v.188) it said that “You can use special Royal Hair and Face coupons on your Androids.” When I tried to use a Royal Hair and/or Royal Face coupon on my Android, the NPC tells me that she can't. I tried it on my Wondroid, Lotusroid (Android with a shop), and regular Androids and received the same reply. I tried using it on female vs male Androids and received the same message from the NPC. Color lenses that change the eye color aren't working either.

NPC_Beautician.png

Was it intentional for this not to be accessible in the Reboot world? It did not say in the patch notes that this feature was specific to certain worlds.

Steps to reproduce:
  1. Use a royal hair or royal face coupon on any Android (regardless of gender it doesn't work on either)
Character name: Capacchi

Character level: 229

Character job: Demon Avenger

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: 9/14/17 @ 2:00 PM
BaoDovvn

Comments

• BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    Reactions: 880
    edited October 2017
    Has there been any update regarding this?

I'm wondering too if Reboot are excluded from being able to use Royal Coupons on our Androids.

Is there a particular reason for this?
    Capacchi
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    edited October 2017
    AlexF wrote: »
    Heyo,

I'll ask about this and update when I get a response.

Have you gotten a response yet?
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    edited November 2017
    It has been over 2 months since this post has been stated.

Has there been any updates or news on using Royal Coupons (Hair/Face) on androids in Reboot?

I really enjoy playing maplestory and I've invested so much time and effort into Reboot that I can't afford to just start over in another world. Why is it that this is only a Reboot world issue?
    Capacchi
  • CapacchiCapacchi
    Reactions: 1,330
    Member, Private Tester
    edited November 2017
    I've also asked about this on the LiveChat and they told me to send in a ticket, weeks later they told me they investigated my account and gave me another Red Eye Color coupon... which... doesn't really fix the problem since that color lens coupon doesn't expire so now I have two non-expiring red-eye color lens coupons and I still can't use them since the function doesn't work (which is what the problem was in the first place). I didn't need another color lens coupon, I needed to be able to use face/hair/eye coupons on Androids in Reboot... >w<

And before someone says, just use them on yourself, my character's default eyes are red. _(:’з」∠)_ So, I don't have use for those coupons either, I just wanted to use them on my Androids.
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    edited December 2017
    Has there been an official response yet from Nexon regarding this Matter. Been waiting for a while now.

Just hope GM or any admin's are watching this :(
  • BaoDovvnBaoDovvn
    edited December 2017
    This post needs more attention, this has not received an update or a response for about 3 months.