[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Suggestions and Feedback List - 9.19 - 9.23

Comments

• JulyJuly
    Reactions: 2,720
    edited October 2016
    Please add making sweetwater set psok-able to this list..
  • WeekendBossWeekendBoss
    Reactions: 760
    edited October 2016
    Not every suggestion can/will be acted on
    Can Nexon make it clear which suggestions they cannot act on, so we can suggest appropriately?

Is it a cannot as in that it wouldn't be good for the game or is it a cannot in the sense that they literally cannot do anything about it, even if they wanted to?

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    WeekendBoss

Not every suggestion can/will be acted on
    Can Nexon make it clear which suggestions they cannot act on, so we can suggest appropriately?

Is it a cannot as in that it wouldn't be good for the game or is it a cannot in the sense that they literally cannot do anything about it, even if they wanted to?

Hopefully we will get meaningful answers that will allow us to improve our suggestions accordingly.

But for now, I would be happy just to see a Yes/No/Maybe answer (with "maybe" meaning "low priority yes", i.e., "we'll do it if we have the time"). It would still be lightyears better than the stonewall silence we've had until now.
    Lilyflower
  • pepepepe
    Reactions: 2,125
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

DeathStar
    DeathStar said:

VIOLET CUBES
    how about no?.....
    How about yes
  • ShadEightShadEight
    Reactions: 3,110
    edited October 2016
    I'm surprised the in game vulgar filter wasn't mentioned in the list since it has plagued the game for so long. It MUST be reworked, It's just too annoying to type something without even knowing which word is censored and the person you're talking to says 'censored type again please'.

Instead of trying to work out what should or should not be censored, I think the best solution would be to make a toggle option where you can completely toggle (on or off) the filter.

Make it on by default and have us an option to toggle it off. It's that simple.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    pepe
    pepe said:

bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

DeathStar
    DeathStar said:

VIOLET CUBES
    how about no?.....
    How about yes
    How about the lot of you create a separate thread to discuss that suggestion, instead of mucking this one up?

ShadEight
    ShadEight said:

I'm surprised the in game vulgar filter wasn't mentioned in the list since it has plagued the game for so long.
    KThxBaiNao has already said
    KThxBaiNao

On the filter - We're working on improving the rules and whitelisting certain things. The chat filter will be a lot less restrictive relatively soon. Unfortunately, we weren't able to ship out the new filter changes with this update since we're still revising things.
    Also, this list is specifically "Here is the feedback that I reviewed and forwarded from 9.19 - 9.23. " Things that aren't on this list could have been forwarded before or after that week.

• liljayyyyliljayyyy
    Reactions: 1,310
    edited October 2016
    that are some nice stuff up on the list
  • CnajCnaj
    Reactions: 100
    edited October 2016
    Hopefully familiar revamp comes soon
  • NovaDragonNovaDragon
    Reactions: 755
    edited October 2016
    I do find it necessary that nebulites get revamped and some reconsideration is done to some rejected ideas.
  • TemptationTemptation
    Reactions: 1,575
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Since the max lv is 250 there should be available more sets of gear between 160 and 250, make some sets available by hunting normal mobs and others (with better stats ) by bossing
    Implement the market features that we don't need shop permits, that exists in most MMOs
    Ingame clock
    Pot/ exp card effects stay after a dc (it is not the player fault that the game crashes)
    Increase the time to loot in the Shaolin Temple priest boss
    Revamp the lower lv maps, most of the maps aren't used anymore because we lv too fast
    Increase the exp and mesos that quests give so they are useful again
    Increase the gear sets given by quests
    Improve anti-hacking measures, like for example questlines that give access to some maps (and make those quests give good rewards so the players don't feel frustrated by doing them)
    Make Mercedes skill (and other bowmans skills alike) ishitar ring be able to point to anywhere in the map, they are bowmans they can shoot anywhere and not only in straight line
    Make materials to craft more available in reboot.

EDIT:
    Character change button
    Old wedding rings effects http://i.imgur.com/o4HI3bP.png
    Improve loot with z button remove the latency I remember back in 2007 I could just press the z button and loot as fast as a pet (and I am a Euro player)
    Really improve the lag, quest log directions still lag and also when you open the professions windows