[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

[just curious] When did trade shop leave?

KhongiKhongi
Reactions: 2,140
edited October 2017 in General Chat
once upon a time we had a trade shop, like auction house but you could buy items (from players) with NX. I made a lot of NX from selling chairs this way, it was super helpful when I didn't have any RL cash to spend on nexon cash (or whatever the name of the card was before karma koin) and I only just remembered it existed today.

After hunting through my old MS screenie folder the last screenie I found with a pic of the trade shop was back in 2010 so super curious when it was removed. Also kind of wish it was still around.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2017
  • KhongiKhongi
    edited October 2017
    wah! ok thank you, took a while for me to miss it then heh :)

my favorite quote from that link "Now they can make the Cash Shop button twice as large."
    Hardmuscle
  • HardmuscleHardmuscle
    Reactions: 1,370
    edited October 2017
    You can see the official announcement on the Wayback Machine too, but, it only renders properly in Internet Explorer (not Edge, not Chrome). Those were some good times you're talking about (here and your other thread). ~ MTS - Pre-Big Bang ~ - All the billions of mesos I spent - and all the paychecks I gave to Nexon (omg-cries-lol). :smirk:

Khongi
  • KhongiKhongi
    edited October 2017
    Hardmuscle wrote: »
    ....All the billions of mesos I spent - and all the paychecks I gave to Nexon (omg-cries-lol). :smirk:

LOL I obviously haven't learnt any lesson because I'm still doing it all these years later :s :s :s But yeah was fun, still is for me, but i wish they had the medal anvils when the first pie vs cake came out because I loved those medals.

EDIT: thanks for that link, never knew it existed, just revisited some old maple events and stuff <3
    Hardmuscle