[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

How Is Broa/Bera/Windia Compare To Scania?

Newbreed1988Newbreed1988
Reactions: 200
edited October 2016 in General Chat
Hello

As the title says, just curious.

Comments

• Mallow256Mallow256
    Reactions: 1,060
    edited October 2016
    Can you not be so vague?

But I guess you mean population, because thats what everyone asks for. Even as a person in Broa idk about the population - don't really care ya know. But I do usually see a person every once and a while when going to often frequented places. Broa-1 Henesys has a lot of people as you'd probably expect from any server.
  • NiightseekerNiightseeker
    Reactions: 2,040
    edited October 2016
    Windia doesn't have as many people as Scania, but it's still one of the most populated servers. It seems to have about as many people on usually, but still a bit less.
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2016
    well i know a little more and sum about other severs and from my experience none are better than khaini and broa when it comes to community in broa and khaini you everyone knows each other and also the community actually helps people new people and old alike. for me i practically know almost everyone cause i usually host ursus raids and allow the public to join so if you wanna join broa u shud also join my guild dragontribe i help u get pro easy >.<

[flash=]