[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts
Closed

Is it possible to reach 1m range without paying?

Comments

• YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited October 2016
    you can get 1m range in both server types without paying nx or mesos for anything even 2m
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited October 2016
    My friend got to 2m rang as a bowmaster without paying anything, he ended selling his acc tought.
  • KerqxonKerqxon
    Reactions: 1,870
    edited October 2016
    Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

DepressedAran

Once you reach 500k, you can make about a few hundred mil a week. Getting to 500k without spending any money or getting any help from friends/guild will take more than a year for casual players. 500k is the cut off where you can solo most bosses in the game except hellux, Cra, hard PB, Hard hilla, norm cygnus etc.
    This is completely untrue. Even my worst mule character barely over a 100k can do Rosa runs in Commerci no problem as well as take on most lesser bosses like normal Zakum, normal Hilla, etc. 500k range will wipe most of those easy and normal bosses out within SECONDS!

Most event related stuff isn't dependent upon range either. Like the recent fireworks events where you could collectively rack up five cubes an hour just by staying logged in. Or the current Dark Lord totems event that gives like the best totems in the game.

You don't need to spend a year or more trying to get to 500k. You might spend a year figuring out the mechanics and ins and outs of the game... but that has nothing to do with range.
    it's completely dependent on your class(it's pretty difficult to do normal magnus 500k for most classes and same with easy cygnus) also it is dependent on your pdr and boss att(the def can make you do no damage on normal magnus if you don't high enough pdr which is the problem im having) Heck don't even atmenton to solo bosses like normal cygnus and Normal Arkaruim until you have a least 1mil range(at that range most classes can barely solo them) your range hardly matters if you can get hit status often.( potentail lock is a nightmare at low status %)
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2016
    DariusJQuellan

Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

riza
    Riza said:

Aggraphine

riza
    Riza said:

any person that is not in reboot who said they funded without paying cash in nx is a lyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    I have personally spent not one single cent on this game and got my Shade to 600k+ range. I don't play on Reboot. The community on there is rather toxic, as seen by several forum posts and numerous threads on the subreddit over time.
    for me i spent 1000+ on nx and have 1mil range to be exact also ebossing and merching is another way to do it but requires a large amount of time i would say a year if your really legit if less then that. for me another 100+nx will get me to 2-2 mil clean cause from my knowledge 15,000 of str int dex or luk gets u 2-2 mil clean and that can only be achieved through nx people or in game events.
    So you dumped a ton of money into the game, didn't get much out of it and now you're all bitter about it. When you say the game is 'pay to win' what I think you actually mean is the game isn't 'show up to win'.

Like I said, even just putting in ONE single hour of effort a day and you can rack up around a BILLION mesos a week... so if you can't even be bothered to put in ONE single hour of game play a day... yeah, you're pretty well the poster child for self-entitlement run amok.
    riza
    Riza said:

well when i say i dumped down 1000+ in the game what i meant by that is i dump down nx for rewards for contribution in previous guilds not the one im in rn. also in cash shop deals "outfits" also i am the king of the hene cash shops in my sever also part of the money was towards gear. the total amount i put towards my actual range is 100nx which is a small fraction of what i said usually to achieve 2-2 mil clean u need about 200-500usd worth of nx to legitly achieve it. also a portion of my wealth and game spoils i share it with my brohters and alliance cause i feel investing in ur team is the way to go lol. so if you call me a spoiled or entitled child for just posting the fact that i legitly used my nx to achieve most of these feats that most people would not openly and honestly admit then yes i am the poster child of the entitled legit maple player lmao.

Lol! "Legitly". What a moron.
    but i guess your even more of a moron for responding to someone who you think is a moron but isnt also you sux
  • rizariza
    Reactions: 3,025
    edited October 2016
    Kerqxon
    Kerqxon said:

Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

DepressedAran

Once you reach 500k, you can make about a few hundred mil a week. Getting to 500k without spending any money or getting any help from friends/guild will take more than a year for casual players. 500k is the cut off where you can solo most bosses in the game except hellux, Cra, hard PB, Hard hilla, norm cygnus etc.
    This is completely untrue. Even my worst mule character barely over a 100k can do Rosa runs in Commerci no problem as well as take on most lesser bosses like normal Zakum, normal Hilla, etc. 500k range will wipe most of those easy and normal bosses out within SECONDS!

Most event related stuff isn't dependent upon range either. Like the recent fireworks events where you could collectively rack up five cubes an hour just by staying logged in. Or the current Dark Lord totems event that gives like the best totems in the game.

You don't need to spend a year or more trying to get to 500k. You might spend a year figuring out the mechanics and ins and outs of the game... but that has nothing to do with range.
    it's completely dependent on your class(it's pretty difficult to do normal magnus 500k for most classes and same with easy cygnus) also it is dependent on your pdr and boss att(the def can make you do no damage on normal magnus if you don't high enough pdr which is the problem im having) Heck don't even atmenton to solo bosses like normal cygnus and Normal Arkaruim until you have a least 1mil range(at that range most classes can barely solo them) your range hardly matters if you can get hit status often.( potentail lock is a nightmare at low status %)
    like i said you gotta spend money cuz
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    Deathmobs
    Deathmobs said:

DepressedAran

Can confirm. 500k range on a Shade wipes the floor with all of the lesser bosses(as you put it, which is actually a good way to put it) on normal mode.
  • SimzSimz
    Reactions: 985
    edited November 2017
    well, simce i somehow cant see when this was made, i can at least say now; it is definetly possible. my own range is 1-1,5 and im a wind archer at that.
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited November 2017
    Simz wrote: »
    well, simce i somehow cant see when this was made, i can at least say now; it is definetly possible. my own range is 1-1,5 and im a wind archer at that.

It's more than a year old post. The date should be on the top of each comment. But if it's as you say then I suppose it couldn't have been avoided.
This discussion has been closed.