[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Cadena and Illium Level 200 Rewards Event Question

DemurnaDemurna
Reactions: 1,150
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Maybe it's just me but I find Nexon's wording to be quite confusing sometimes, so I hope that I can get some clarification for this event on the forums.

The rewards for this event state that a 100% Unique Potential Scroll will be given for a level 200 Cadena, a level 200 Illium, and if I achieve level 200 on both. The "tiers" have thrown me off because now, I'm a bit confused about the maximum number of scrolls I can get.

For the event, is the maximum number of obtainable Unique Potential Scrolls 2 (since both levelling up Cadena and Illium are considered Tier 1) or 3? In other words, if I've already levelled my Cadena to 200 and I'll be working on my Illium after its release, how many scrolls can I get from the event in total?

Thanks.

Here's the link for reference: http://maplestory.nexon.net/news/27225/cadena-and-illium-level-200-rewards-event

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    The maximum number of scrolls is actually 1.

If you make both Cadena and Illium to level 200 you only get the Tier 2 reward, not either of the Tier 1.
    You may only receive one set of rewards from this event, depending on which tier you complete (rewards will be based on the highest tier completed).
    Demurna
  • DemurnaDemurna
    Reactions: 1,150
    edited December 2017
    AKradian wrote: »
    The maximum number of scrolls is actually 1.

If you make both Cadena and Illium to level 200 you only get the Tier 2 reward, not either of the Tier 1.
    You may only receive one set of rewards from this event, depending on which tier you complete (rewards will be based on the highest tier completed).

I see. Thank you!