[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Favorite Class in MapleStory?

MapleBishopFan1985MapleBishopFan1985
Reactions: 310
edited December 2017 in General Chat
What's your favorite class in MapleStory so far? For me, it's definitely Magician>Cleric>Priest>Bishop, with Bowman>Hunter>Ranger>Bowmaster not far behind.

By the way, hi everyone. I'm new here. =3
Ceomin

Comments

• YakudleYakudle
    Reactions: 2,085
    edited December 2017
    i had one before bigbang... not anymore but i still play uh still i have a few more classes left to play with but i dunno
    am going to try wild hunter now
    Ceomin
  • CeominCeomin
    Reactions: 735
    edited December 2017
    Cadena, Thunder Breaker, and Hero all sharing a spot in my favourite classes.
    MapleBishopFan1985
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,995
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Night Walker , all the way, otp.
    FOR THE EMPRESS AND LORD ECKHART!!!
    '3'
  • MageOfBattlesMageOfBattles
    Reactions: 4,280
    edited December 2017
    If you can't tell from my name, my favorite class is Battle Mage, with Dark Knight and Evan close behind.
    MapleBishopFan1985YinYangX
  • KrimlockKrimlock
    Reactions: 1,840
    edited December 2017
    Paladin nothing makes me smile more like standing in madman ra and just laughing at his 1k-2k dmg XD
    YinYangXMageOfBattles
  • JacaruJacaru
    Reactions: 1,265
    edited December 2017
    hi, new person. welcome to the world of maple.

for myself... also sorry for the grammar, i'm lazy af.
    visually+technically, cadena tops the cake.
    blaster is good for killing my whole hand (debatable if it is or not my intention???), but i dont like the orange colour so much. ew.
    mercedes would compete with cadena if only they reworked the visuals, hoping a new archer class for nova now.
    aran... i left behind. but its worth playing, i recommend it. decent (compared to cadena) visually and technically.
    haven't tried the new evan, so can't say much. don't like the dragon breath colour.
    i might try kaiser some day.
    i'm not really interested in any other classes, most of them are boring. i really need that little challenge.

...cadena is also good, because you can relax and play casually if you wanted to. you are not forced to murder your hand in order to dish out decent damage - welll now that i said that, blaster can be sort of casual as well but then you would need to be able to discard the core mechanics behind it. wich obviously is not good.
    and blaster... it's more clunkier to play than cadena. your ammo thing needs to recharge. you have to press two buttons constantly - with cadena, you don't really hold down any buttons, and you keep changing them, wich reminds me of mercedes. but blaster wants you to hold down at least one button while pressing other two... and then some. it's not as flexible as cadena. even ... [insert class here] is more flexible than blaster.

so if anyone is worried that cadena be harder than blaster, imo blaster is still harder than cadena. animation cancel combo isn't really rocket science once you realize it, and it doesn't kill your hand as much as blaster.
    big minus is cadena's most useless of skills, the bind skill called Chain Arts: Takedown or sth like that. nexon better fix it. why is it bad? it ruins your combo.
    it kills your combo. it's more useless than ... i don't know. shrooms in six path crossway? yeah. one of the most useless things in maple that need to be changed. absolutely.