[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Zero Class

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    Petalmagic wrote: »
    Neospector wrote: »
    Yeah they may have a free level 170 weapon, but they don't have a secondary...

Zero's weapon doubles as a secondary. When you're Alpha, your secondary is Lapis, and when you're Beta, your secondary is Lazuli.

It actually doesn't work like that, from what I've seen it's been bugged so they get no boosts from their secondary, and even if they still do, my other points still stand, there's no valid reason to keep zero a normal server exclusive.

Yeah, we want our Zeroes here. They could do a whole big event and everything for it! (and release the Zero CS set for people to buy)

People are barely coming back for illium and cadena, an older class wont up spending as much as you think. so that cant be a reason, more than just that theres no real reason theyre not released in reboot.

i meant like...later on, after Nova's been done. (since nexon loves giving us events inbetween major patches)
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    edited December 2017
    that'd be swell
  • Deathace102Deathace102
    Reactions: 1,530
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    It just really pisses me off that this issue is completely ignored and we're just supposed to accept this with no explanation.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited December 2017
    It just really pisses me off that this issue is completely ignored and we're just supposed to accept this with no explanation.

I just wish Nexon would listen to us and add it...
  • Arch_AlyssaArch_Alyssa
    Reactions: 1,335
    edited December 2017
    I agree, there is no good excuses for not having Zero on Reboot and yet no information and why we can't have this class. I mean, as far as I know, it's the only class we can't create on the server... even the brand new classes are available on Reboot. At least give us some explanation and thoughts behind the fact that Zero is not available on Reboot.