[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

reward points, maple points, nx

villianridavillianrida
Reactions: 400
edited December 2017 in Rants and Raves
yeah it's cool that we're getting reward points after purchasing nx but you cant use that to buy anything useful or make it worth while.. nexon should make it turn into maple points instead of reward points and keep bossings for reward points.. that way we could actually use those bonus nx on variety of things!

i got a **** load of reward points sitting there cause theres nothing i could really buy after using up 5 red cubes, 5 black cubes, and psok.
  1. does yall agree11 votes
    1. yes
       64% (7 votes)
    2. no
       36% (4 votes)

Comments

• SherriSherri
    Reactions: 3,375
    edited December 2017
    In every other version of MapleStory, you can use Reward Points to buy lots more stuff.
    I'm not sure exactly what items but I'm sure somebody knows.
    villianrida
  • FluffyMooFluffyMoo
    Reactions: 765
    edited December 2017
    I would suggest to them to put at least hair color or eye color.
    villianrida
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    people have asking them to put bonus potential cubes in reward shop for ages. I myself suggested it when I was in mlc if I recall
    villianrida
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited December 2017
    its not a complete free 2 play game. Still, reward points are so useless.
    villianrida
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited December 2017
    LagTooMuch wrote: »
    its not a complete free 2 play game. Still, reward points are so useless.

I wouldn't say it's useless, I get a lot of use out of the return scrolls, protects, shield, etc. Certainly it can be improved and I think the reward points from bosses is too little
    villianrida
  • DauntlessAhriDauntlessAhri
    Reactions: 910
    edited December 2017
    there shouldn't have to be a limit to how many items from the RP shop you can get, that's just being greedy. Also why do we STILL not have bpot cubes in the RP shop
    villianrida