[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.229 On Air: An Absolute Unit Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Hot week problems

HardeBaasHardeBaas
Reactions: 200
Posts: 8
Member
edited December 2017 in General Chat
Now I can't get my friday hot week reward because of maintenance which means I can't get my full week achievement either. THANKS ALOT, I better be helped..

Comments

  • MiraMira
    Reactions: 2,970
    Posts: 442
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    Yup... thank god I realized just before the server check, elsewise I'd have also missed it. =S Hopefully they add another hot time box to the compensation rewards.
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Posts: 1,353
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    HardeBaas wrote: »
    Now I can't get my friday hot week reward because of maintenance which means I can't get my full week achievement either. THANKS ALOT, I better be helped..

    Okay, I don't know what you're situation is irl, but you had ~21hrs to get the box, don't really understand why you didn't get it earlier.
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    Posts: 424
    Member
    edited December 2017
    ^due to the awkward timing of the game being in utc, some people who can only spare a few hours of their day to playing are left to playing when the game time is almost at the day change
    HardeBaasSherri
  • HardeBaasHardeBaas
    Reactions: 200
    Posts: 8
    Member
    edited December 2017
    Arlong wrote: »
    ^due to the awkward timing of the game being in utc, some people who can only spare a few hours of their day to playing are left to playing when the game time is almost at the day change

    Exactly this. I had a super rough day yesterday so I just wanted to play a little bit in the late evening, and still collect my hot week box
  • YinYangXYinYangX
    Reactions: 3,695
    Posts: 1,353
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    HardeBaas wrote: »

    Exactly this. I had a super rough day yesterday so I just wanted to play a little bit in the late evening, and still collect my hot week box

    Okay, that can happen, but the part I'm a bit confused about (forgive me) is that I'm assuming you play a bit around the same time daily since you planned to collect every day (some time near the daily reset time), couldn't you have just gotten the box after the reset between Thursday and Friday when you logged on to get the Thursday one before the reset?
    Arlong wrote: »
    ^due to the awkward timing of the game being in utc, some people who can only spare a few hours of their day to playing are left to playing when the game time is almost at the day change

    Yes, but that also means they are on right when the new day starts, no? (Given, yes, people could get on at 1:00pm PST and get off at 3:00pm PST, with 1 hour left before the reset.) Meaning the op could have gotten the Friday box right after the day change when he logged on to get the Thursday box right before the day change.

    [To clarify: op logged on a bit on Thursday before the reset to Friday, got the Thursday box, could have waited a bit and then got the Friday box right after reset since s/he were already on.
  • tnyzngtnyzng
    Reactions: 800
    Posts: 168
    Member
    edited December 2017
    wow i used tmy sunday hot week box and I DC'D and now it's GONE without me getting the double up :|

    not like it matters becaus fkin maxed out rp rewards good design nexon
    peterwongdude
  • peterwongdudepeterwongdude
    Reactions: 720
    Posts: 14
    Member, Private Tester
    edited December 2017
    tnyzng wrote: »
    wow i used tmy sunday hot week box and I DC'D and now it's GONE without me getting the double up :|

    not like it matters becaus fkin maxed out rp rewards good design nexon

    Same here before I can choose an item I disconnected and when I logged in the box wasn't there anymore along with the reward points for sunday.