[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Other places to train 190-200

OmegaStromOmegaStrom
Reactions: 410
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
So I lag way to much in twilight perion to the point were I can even move, isnt my comp cuz in other maps I am fine but I get lag spikes sometimes but not for 3-5 mins like their. Does anyone know were else I can train till 200?

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    You could try going to Scrapyard Hill 4 and kill level.204 Chaseroid Red.

• LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,725
    edited December 2017
    Well lets see as invulgo said scrapyard hill 4 is just awesome no matter what class you are, or you can try the space ship in omega sector (star force lvl 140/mob lvl 180-178) then there is the event summer retreat i think you pay 10-30 nova coins to kill high exp yield mobs OH and then there is HoH ummm not HoH gahh forgot but its a place with like a ton of night walker cygnus knights spawn and with a kanna that place was lit fam still is for meso grinding and decent exp.

Hmm i dont know what else to say ummm...yeah thats about it X_x sorry im not to informed but hope this helps gl hf!
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2017
    Maybe some maps in Future perion, you could try to see one that doesn't lag that hard( I was trainning a bit in the first golem map).
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited December 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    You could try going to Scrapyard Hill 4 and kill level.204 Chaseroid Red.

Isn't that 200+ only?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    KerBansot wrote: »
    Isn't that 200+ only?

Scrapyard is level 190+, as is Dark World Tree.
    Although both areas have maps which extend into the 200+ range.
  • OmegaStromOmegaStrom
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    Its funny cuz every map plus 190+ I experience frame drops that make me unable to play, twilight perion and scrapyard included Idk what is going one but I'm positive it isnt my comp, because I boss and can fight in aliens just fine.