[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.232 Blooming Forest Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Other places to train 190-200

OmegaStromOmegaStrom
Reactions: 410
edited December 2017 in Tech Support
So I lag way to much in twilight perion to the point were I can even move, isnt my comp cuz in other maps I am fine but I get lag spikes sometimes but not for 3-5 mins like their. Does anyone know were else I can train till 200?

Comments

• InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2017
    You could try going to Scrapyard Hill 4 and kill level.204 Chaseroid Red.

• LadysioLadysio
    Reactions: 1,215
    edited December 2017
    Well lets see as invulgo said scrapyard hill 4 is just awesome no matter what class you are, or you can try the space ship in omega sector (star force lvl 140/mob lvl 180-178) then there is the event summer retreat i think you pay 10-30 nova coins to kill high exp yield mobs OH and then there is HoH ummm not HoH gahh forgot but its a place with like a ton of night walker cygnus knights spawn and with a kanna that place was lit fam still is for meso grinding and decent exp.

Hmm i dont know what else to say ummm...yeah thats about it X_x sorry im not to informed but hope this helps gl hf!
  • IvangoldIvangold
    Reactions: 2,985
    edited December 2017
    Maybe some maps in Future perion, you could try to see one that doesn't lag that hard( I was trainning a bit in the first golem map).
  • KerBansotKerBansot
    Reactions: 1,635
    edited December 2017
    Invulgo wrote: »
    You could try going to Scrapyard Hill 4 and kill level.204 Chaseroid Red.

Isn't that 200+ only?
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,525
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited December 2017
    KerBansot wrote: »
    Isn't that 200+ only?

Scrapyard is level 190+, as is Dark World Tree.
    Although both areas have maps which extend into the 200+ range.
  • OmegaStromOmegaStrom
    Reactions: 410
    edited December 2017
    Its funny cuz every map plus 190+ I experience frame drops that make me unable to play, twilight perion and scrapyard included Idk what is going one but I'm positive it isnt my comp, because I boss and can fight in aliens just fine.