[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

+15 star items?

Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
Reactions: 640
edited January 2018 in General Chat
If I remember correctly, I was reading the info on an Advanced Equip Enhancement Scroll and in it's description, it said "Cannot be used on 15-star+ items.".

This makes me wonder, is there equipment that have more than 15 stars by default? If not, than how can you add additional stars to an equipment that currently has 15 star slots? Because I have yet to witness any equipment bearing more than 15 stars.

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    There is no way to get over 15 stars in GMS.
    EMS had up to 20 stars before the migration to GMS. Old equipment with more than 15 stars was allowed to keep them.
  • Cartoondude135Cartoondude135
    Reactions: 640
    edited January 2018
    AKradian wrote: »
    There is no way to get over 15 stars in GMS.
    EMS had up to 20 stars before the migration to GMS. Old equipment with more than 15 stars was allowed to keep them.

Oh, I see. Because through 3 years, and seeing that bit of info on the scroll, I had never found a single +15 star equip item. Not armour, not hats, nothing.