[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Familiar Prices and Legendary Booster Packs

PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
Reactions: 1,280
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I searched on the net but couldn't find it. What are the prices of event monsters like SAO bosses: Skull Reaper, Gleam Eyes, Fathal Scythe and the new familiars at Gacha, like Chuchu island familiars and Lil murgoth familiars? Can they be obtained in Legendary Booster Packs aswell (also NooNoo?)

I'm saying this because Scania is not the biggest server anymore (excluding Reboot, which has no trading aspect) since the World Leap. In Scania, I've seen Gleam Eyes for max mesos, 2bil, 1 bil and 900m. I don't know if 900m is still expensive (considering that's an event boss). Also, Lil murgoth versions are 1bil, but now there are 2 for 350m and 420m. Is it worth buying? And chuchu island familiars, I bought 2 of them for 300m each, was that cheap or nah? I know that familiars won't get me stronger (I'm not a beginner class) but what price is fair considering collecting purposes? Any thoughts?

Most important questions: Can you get Event monster (SAO bosses, Lil' murgoths, chuchu island) from Legendary Booster packs? And can you get Chuchu Island familiars from killing them?

Update: Can you get Pixiemom, Queen Pepe (monster that have been removed of the game) from Legendary Booster Packs?

Comments

• BunnyWriterBunnyWriter
    Reactions: 1,485
    edited January 2018
    Event familiars cannot be recieved by the booster
    BUT you can get any other monster that you see in the codex.
  • PlasmaBeanPlasmaBean
    Reactions: 1,280
    edited January 2018
    Event familiars cannot be recieved by the booster
    BUT you can get any other monster that you see in the codex.

That means that all these SAO bosses for sale were gotten when SAO dungeon was in Maplestory, and can NEVER be obtained anymore (besides buying from another players)?
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    How do they still have the familiars, is there a way to extract them?

And can you get the wolf underling from the booster pack?
  • ArlongArlong
    Reactions: 4,645
    edited January 2018
    yea you can get wolf underling from legendary booster, that's how I got mine. Darn I should have not used my sao familiars. I still have my yui cape I can sell at least