[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.253 - MapleStory x BUGCAT CAPOO Patch Note Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Another False Perma Ban Thread

SeleucidSeleucid
Reactions: 200
edited January 2018 in General Chat
Back in September my account was falsely perma banned while meso farming on my Kanna for reasons that were never made clear to me. At the time I saw little to no discussion about a perma ban issue and so I thought it was an isolated incident. After trying everything in my power to get the ban repealed I had no luck. I created a forum thread at the time to document this process (here's the link: http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/15877/sort-of-resolved-false-perma-ban/p1 ). After a few weeks I finally gave up and decided that there was nothing I could do to get my account back, an account that I made and been active on since 2008. Just a few days ago I came back to the Maplestory forums for no particular reason and was surprised to find that false perma bans had become a rampant issue in the game. My experience happened near the beginning of this whole disaster, and so when I posted I received a mixed bag of responses ranging from extremely supportive to claims that I was a hacker and was lying. As horrible as the situation is I'm glad to see that I'm not alone. Now that perma bans have become so problematic and Nexon appears to be taking some (if little) notice of the situation, I was wondering if anyone thinks I should try again. Is it worth submitting another ticket?

Comments

• ThessarThessar
    Reactions: 510
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    If you submit a ticket they're most likely to give you a Copy & Pasta response based on my experience for the past two and a half weeks.
  • RoughrideravioliRoughrideravioli
    Reactions: 300
    edited January 2018
    Give it a shot!

Experienced the same the other day, all my progress And chars lost.

Made a new account And currently leveling up again. Theres bots on all maps, so im pretty scared ill Get a ban for training normally again.

That will be The END of Maplestory for me. They need to solve this. Pretty sure many people left due to false bans