[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Bring the good ol' items

LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
Reactions: 1,985
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
it would be nice to have an event where you can get a bunch of good ol' items to anvil or whatever you wanna do with them.
Recently, tried to anvil Crossheider but the seller tried to rip me off. 500m just for anvil? I mean come on !

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    We get old items pretty frequently in event shops.

But, people turning a profit from having kept "useless" old items around, is a legitimate part of the game. I don't think Nexon should be constantly destroying the market for anvilable equips.
    Kush
  • BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    there been like 100 nx anvils and lots of anvil events and a lot of anviling that the collectors basically died off as being unique. crossheider shield is also not that expensive in Bera and obtained from the old CWKPQ bonus stage. Don't buy anything above 200m for an anvil or even anything above 100m.
    KushBeef
  • LagTooMuchLagTooMuch
    Reactions: 1,985
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

there been like 100 nx anvils and lots of anvil events and a lot of anviling that the collectors basically died off as being unique. crossheider shield is also not that expensive in Bera and obtained from the old CWKPQ bonus stage. Don't buy anything above 200m for an anvil or even anything above 100m.
    Yea you are right. But the problem is everything is at least above 200m. If you have one let me know.
  • ChroniusNightmareChroniusNightmare
    Reactions: 1,975
    edited February 2019
    LagTooMuch wrote: »
    Yea you are right. But the problem is everything is at least above 200m. If you have one let me know.

I realise this is a 2 year old post, but perhaps you'd still find this of use. I made a drop list for a lot of rare NX related equips. Here's the link:
    http://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/23169/old-nx-cash-weapons-and-rare-equips-drop-list?new=1
  • HuskyDMHuskyDM
    Reactions: 3,745
    edited February 2019
    Wow, what a necrobump. Still I think there is potential in this, specially if they made an event all about getting old event equipment like Tempest equips that are completely unaccesible now despite their great looks or getting the stuff like the Luminous, Kaiser, Angelic Buster, Kanna and Hayato equipment from their events.
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited February 2019
    HuskyDM wrote: »
    Wow, what a necrobump. Still I think there is potential in this, specially if they made an event all about getting old event equipment like Tempest equips that are completely unaccesible now despite their great looks or getting the stuff like the Luminous, Kaiser, Angelic Buster, Kanna and Hayato equipment from their events.

I know the anniversary I think we get this year? has a throwback event with most of the old event gears coming back (general event gear from Tempest and RED for example)
  • BeefBeef
    Reactions: 2,560
    edited February 2019
    too bad some items will never be obtainable especially in reboot, rip white raccoon mask anvil