[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Make a stance potion

KingSKingS
Reactions: 550
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Hello!

I made a post about how my Bishop keeps getting knocked back in the Commerci Voyages.

Making a Mihile seems like the only option to reduce the knockback because of stance (until the platform issue on the boat is rectified and makes transportation to the enemy easier). However, just like there is speed potions (does anyone even really use these!?) i think there should also be stance potions! I would buy soooo many of these. And i'm sure Kanna's would appreciate it too! (I heard they cannot even tele on the ship!!!)

What do you guys think?
JettLuvsUxVampiress246MrsCute

Comments

• BIackbeanBIackbean
    Reactions: 3,450
    edited October 2016
    make a mihile link skill :P. yes mihiles do exist
    bumbertyr
  • AaronHuskyAaronHusky
    Reactions: 2,485
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    I think making a Mihile is the more practical option. You only have to get him to 120
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    The bosses on the commerci voyages use super knockback anyway
  • AggraphineAggraphine
    Reactions: 19,415
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

Uh, I'd like to disagree there. I've done Commerci voyages on my Shade, Wild Hunter and Evan, all with 100% stance. I've never been knocked back by the Livyatan.
  • thrakkesthrakkes
    Reactions: 2,135
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

gamechanger

Uh, I'd like to disagree there. I've done Commerci voyages on my Shade, Wild Hunter and Evan, all with 100% stance. I've never been knocked back by the Livyatan.
    Exactly ^^ The best example of super knockback are Magnus spin, Pierre umbrella and one of Vellum skill which doesn't one shot. Well, any knockback skill which ignore Stance is considered as super knockback. Having Invincibility skill or Cry Valhalla (Hero hyper skill) can ignore any type of super knockback. From what I remember, when I could not take down Hard Magnus, I once tried Invincible potion and it didn't work there o-0 I am not sure if it got fixed or no.
  • gamechangergamechanger
    Reactions: 3,460
    edited October 2016
    Aggraphine

gamechanger

Last time I ran commerci with stance I still got knocked back though
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    gamechanger

Aggraphine

gamechanger

Last time I ran commerci with stance I still got knocked back though
    I don't know what kind of stance you were using, but I have never been kb'ed on my Hero, even back when it was weak enough to take the entire allotted time to kill Livyatan.
    I've run way fewer voyages on Bishop and Kanna, but I can't remember them getting kb'ed either while using Mihile's link skill.

Back on topic, though, I don't see a reason to oppose a Stance potion. If people end up not using it, well, it's not like it'd be the only useless potion in the Alchemist's bag.
    KingS
  • SparkzSparkz
    Reactions: 1,070
    edited October 2016
    KingS
    KingS said:

Hello!

I made a post about how my Bishop keeps getting knocked back in the Commerci Voyages.

Making a Mihile seems like the only option to reduce the knockback because of stance (until the platform issue on the boat is rectified and makes transportation to the enemy easier). However, just like there is speed potions (does anyone even really use these!?) i think there should also be stance potions! I would buy soooo many of these. And i'm sure Kanna's would appreciate it too! (I heard they cannot even tele on the ship!!!)

What do you guys think?
    You would "buy" stance potions? If a stance potion were to ever be released you should expect it to be a low rate RNG recipe drop that requires level 10 alchemy to craft with hard-to-find ingredients. Otherwise, Mihile link skill would need to be completely changed.
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    There's also a Hyper Stat that gives Stance, but even though it has only 5 levels, at max level, it gives a disappointing 10%.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Sparkz
    Sparkz said:

You would "buy" stance potions? If a stance potion were to ever be released you should expect it to be a low rate RNG recipe drop that requires level 10 alchemy to craft with hard-to-find ingredients. Otherwise, Mihile link skill would need to be completely changed.
    Pretty sure they meant "buy" in FM.
  • KingSKingS
    edited October 2016
    AKradian
    AKradian said:

Sparkz
    Sparkz said:

Pretty sure they meant "buy" in FM.
    Yep! This is what I meant lol

I think that they could edit the Mihile link skill somehow if they did add these potions in. A shiny new link skill would probably compensate for the class needing more acts lol

• KingSKingS
    edited October 2016
    OdysseyTwo

There's also a Hyper Stat that gives Stance, but even though it has only 5 levels, at max level, it gives a disappointing 10%.
    Brb while I put levels in this and have the dragon still knock me back xD
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

I thought the link was changed to no longer give stance...or is that just us in reboot :T
  • OdysseyTwoOdysseyTwo
    Reactions: 2,750
    Member, Private Tester
    edited October 2016
    Petalmagic

BIackbean
    BIackbean said:

I thought the link was changed to no longer give stance...or is that just us in reboot :T
    Actually, Mihile's Link Skill when used by himself acts like Paladin's Divine Shield, while when used by the character that has his Link Skill remains to give 100% Stance.
  • xNihilityxNihility
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited October 2016
    I think this would be cool, alchemists need more relevant recipes anyway.
    KingS