[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Being able to anvil Overall>Top

lampsundaelampsundae
Reactions: 1,060
edited October 2016 in Suggestions, Feedback, and Requests
Would really be nice if we could actually do this. Von leon is some of the nicest looking armor in the game, but oops, can't anvil it because fafnir is a top and bottom set.
PetalmagicIts2Sharp4UDough

Comments

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    Reactions: 7,660
    edited October 2016
    I actually was about to post something like this...but allowing to anvil gendered clothing to non-gendered (ie DS basic gear comes in Girl/Boy, but I wanna anvil over to Empress) while still applying the gender restriction...since I know that people would probably be bothered wit hthe whole cross dressing idea. I support this...and just have the pants not show...almost like a cash equip.
  • MrsCuteMrsCute
    Reactions: 790
    edited October 2016
    Petalmagic

I actually was about to post something like this...but allowing to anvil gendered clothing to non-gendered (ie DS basic gear comes in Girl/Boy, but I wanna anvil over to Empress) while still applying the gender restriction...since I know that people would probably be bothered wit hthe whole cross dressing idea. I support this...and just have the pants not show...almost like a cash equip.
    Pretty much this^
    Alternatively, I was thinking about something like.. If you use a gender-locked item on a gender-neutral item, it becomes gender-locked for the anvil that it was placed on. For example, if you have a Dunwitch Trixter Pants and you anvil a Purple Fairy Skirt on it, it becomes a gender-locked fafnir equipment due to the anvil.
    PetalmagicIts2Sharp4U
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited October 2016
    MrsCute
    MrsCute said:

Petalmagic

Pretty much this^
    Alternatively, I was thinking about something like.. If you use a gender-locked item on a gender-neutral item, it becomes gender-locked for the anvil that it was placed on. For example, if you have a Dunwitch Trixter Pants and you anvil a Purple Fairy Skirt on it, it becomes a gender-locked fafnir equipment due to the anvil.
    Totally would work. Much like.
  • bumbertyrbumbertyr
    Reactions: 6,610
    Nexon
    edited October 2016
    yah i brought this up on the other forum, would really enjoy having this. So many overalls i'd love to wear that aren't nx covers.
    Petalmagic
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited October 2016
    bumbertyr
    bumbertyr said:

yah i brought this up on the other forum, would really enjoy having this. So many overalls i'd love to wear that aren't nx covers.
    Demon slayer Overall...I want to equip it...but it is also gender locked so...-sob- See this CM Senpai.
  • xNihilityxNihility
    Reactions: 1,020
    edited October 2016
    I support this entirely. I found a brown casual look equipment [have no idea where on earth this came from as I've never seen a non-nx version] in FM but I can't do anything with it. It's my favorite look from back in the day and they don't even sell it in the CS anymore.
    Petalmagic
  • PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited October 2016
    xNihility
    xNihility said:

I support this entirely. I found a brown casual look equipment [have no idea where on earth this came from as I've never seen a non-nx version] in FM but I can't do anything with it. It's my favorite look from back in the day and they don't even sell it in the CS anymore.
    Lol...there are a lot of things to anvil...-holds up many outfits I coordinated from just equips-
  • Its2Sharp4UIts2Sharp4U
    Reactions: 6,020
    edited December 2016
    I recently saw some FriendStory outfits... it would be REALLY NICE if we can have this.

Or some sort of way for this implementation.
  • InvulgoInvulgo
    Reactions: 4,620
    edited December 2016
    Yah that would be pretty neat.

Perhaps add a feature to merge top and bottom into a overall only for visual purposes. Not actually merging them, but a window you can link and un-link item types, that would be cool. It could be a CASH tab only feature.

• PetalmagicPetalmagic
    edited December 2016
    Invulgo
    Invulgo said:

Yah that would be pretty neat.

Perhaps add a feature to merge top and bottom into a overall only for visual purposes. Not actually merging them, but a window you can link and un-link item types, that would be cool. It could be a CASH tab only feature.

Not a bad idea.