[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Need Help (Reboot) Meso farm

KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
Reactions: 1,010
edited January 2018 in General Chat
I recently joined reboot server but having trouble farming for meso. Can anyone tell me some tips on how to make meso in reboot? It would help a lot, Thanks.
Sorry I should of had made it more clear.

Class - kanna
Lvl - 186
Attack Range - 521,786- 549,247

How to increase att range? So That I can increase kill stronger monsters and bosses.
Is there any items I can farm to sell for meso?

Comments

• PleinairPleinair
    Reactions: 1,320
    edited January 2018
    I've never played Reboot but from what I've read you can make most mesos daily by hunting monsters at your lvl range in highly crowded well spawning maps, and by doing daily/weekly bosses which give out this type of crystals which you redeem for mesos at the FM NPC (Collector) shop.
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    I would advise working on link skill mules first to try out the classes. Along the way, you will get a free 5 hour snail that can pick items up as you hunt. There is also 7 day ToT pet Incase your snail pet expires. You’ll have to start hunting things near your level if you want to gain chunks of mesos and taking advantage of bosses daily like zakum or Hilla to trade the crystals for mesos in Free Market.
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited January 2018
    Pleinair - ya I killed monsters around my lvl but they get stronger when I get higher lvl. Since my kanna is lvl 186, im having trouble killing the monsters thats why i need a way to meso farm to power up. I do kill boss but just killing easy and normal boss get those crystals but they dont sell but much. Thats why I need to power up to kill bosses on hard.

Golden Rabbit - I already got my 12 link skills and they are all lvl 140 for legion. While I was lvling them i make like 50m-70m while lvling them. But the cubing cost like 72m for a red cube set and like 132m for black set cubes. With around 1.2b i only manage to get 2 rings to legandary.

I Just need a more effective wait to make meso.
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    The best way to farm is in time. There’s no shortcut. Just keep at it and with another 1.2 bil you’ll have 2 more rings at legendary
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited January 2018
    DarkPassenger - Dang, I guess Ill just have to make my kanna have as much item drop as i can.

Thanks for the help everyone!
  • DarkPassengerDarkPassenger
    Reactions: 8,980
    edited January 2018
    KidoYaMing wrote: »
    DarkPassenger - Dang, I guess Ill just have to make my kanna have as much item drop as i can.

item drop wont affect meso drop rate, youll have to cube for Meso drop rate
  • KidoYaMingKidoYaMing
    edited January 2018
    KidoYaMing wrote: »

item drop wont affect meso drop rate, youll have to cube for Meso drop rate

Ya the reason i have to get item drop instead is so that I can get time rock that sells for 500k each. I would get meso drop but Im not strong enough to kill the monsters at me current lvl and range. So I will need to farm for items instead of meso.