[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.250 - Mayple Island Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Mining/Harvesting pickup issue

AkatyanJAkatyanJ
Reactions: 700
edited January 2018 in Bug Reporting
Bug type: ?

Brief bug summary: When mining/harvesting heartstones and other nodes, sometimes you can't pick up items as if someone else harvested

More details: "Can't pick up" if you change maps and come back items disappear until after the standard cooldown for other peoples' drops

(anything not included in the other sections of your report)

Steps to reproduce:

Character name: EmisHoHos

Character level: 207

Character job: Night Lord

World name: Reboot

Date and time of the incident: Happened twice since last patch most recently around 11:10 est 1/21

(mention your time zone if you aren't posting Pacific time)

Comments

• AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited January 2018
    Did you only change maps, or did you leave party to go in a portal (wolf or fritto/pollo)?
    If you leave your party, even if it's just a solo party, then the drops from before count as belonging to the party, not to you. Which, I suppose, could be considered a bug. But it's important to describe exactly when it occurs.
  • AkatyanJAkatyanJ
    Reactions: 700
    edited January 2018
    I couldn't pick up before changing maps, the items just disappeared once I changed maps and came back. I didn't leave party either.