[New Users] Please note that all new users need to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours. Thank you for your patience.
Check out the v.249 - Minar Picnic Patch Notes here!
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Forums Code of Conduct: https://forums.maplestory.nexon.net/discussion/29556/code-of-conducts

Nexon deleted my account

coolteens12coolteens12
edited February 2018 in General Chat
I’m just putting my account info out there, because its not like anyone can sign on to it anyway
my username is [redacted], my password is [redacted]
all lowercase
for some reason i can't log into it. nothing f**king works and not once did i ever change it from that.
im so f**king done with nexon. like... im done. all my progress, all my money, and where is it?
i played as recently as summer 2017 and since trying to log in since then- i cant. nothing f**king works.
My characters in scania include lustbowz, a 173 mercedes and nxggertumblr, a 171 wild hunter, amongst countless others. i have a level 200 angelic buster on reboot. (i honestly forgot her name lmao)
but anyway
thanks nexon for screwing up my account! :)

Comments

• FennekinFennekin
    Reactions: 2,941
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    **** (edit: oh lul vaguely remember that being censored but forgot I guess) moved to rants and raves

and what happens if u try to login anyway lol? does it say wrong password? I feel like that's happened to me before, but on the main website. user/pass combo just didn't work for a few hours, no one else having that issue, then it just miraculously started working again.
  • AKradianAKradian
    Reactions: 40,310
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    Please don't post your account information in public.

When you say "nothing works", what have you tried, and what errors are you getting?

I recommend you contact Nexon's support http://support-maplestory.nexon.net, either by making a ticket or by talking to Live Chat. You might need to create a new account for that. That's ok, just specify that your problem is that you can't access your old account, and give its email address.
  • NoctisLunaFreyaNoctisLunaFreya
    Reactions: 930
    edited February 2018
    All upper caps, expressing strong feelings, I got u~:D!
  • LolaBunnyLolaBunny
    Reactions: 2,785
    Member, Private Tester
    edited February 2018
    As Akradian mentioned, avoid giving out your personal information on your account as you don’t want people going on it. We understand your frustration, but I advise contacting customer support about your account and calming down.
  • NeospectorNeospector
    Reactions: 9,760
    Volunteer Forum Moderator
    edited February 2018
    At the risk of crowding the topic with red-lined posts...

Your characters still exist. Here's your Mercedes:
    TGcZkSl.png

So your account wasn't deleted, you just can't log in for whatever reason.
    I'd need more information to diagnose anything further. What happens when you try to log in? Have you sent a password reset email (and checked your spam folder for it)? Does this apply to just the launcher/game or the website as well?
  • DaisukeHarutoDaisukeHaruto
    Reactions: 1,935
    edited February 2018
    I would suggest finding out what IP address you have, some companies rotate IPs around and see if that might be the issue.